Smackdown Tapings Part. 1 // Chap. 15

Skye's POV:

I woke up at around 6 o'clock. I couldn't really sleep for some reason. I looked next to me. I saw Dean sleeping like a baby. His hair was everywhere as usual. I looked under to see him naked. I swear when I went to sleep I saw him with pants on. Did he masturbate when I was asleep. No. He couldn't have. I don't blame Dean. I was just wearing panties and a big t-shirt. Ill ask him later. As I was thinking, I went back to sleep cuddling into Deans arms.

10 o'clock //

Deans POV:

I woke up to see Skye snuggled into me. I smiled to myself.

"Stop staring at me will ya?" I heard Skye say.

"Oh jeez Skye. You scared me." I said.

"Sorry babe. Lets go get changed and lets go to Starbucks. We have tapings for Smackdown today." She said.

"Oh right. Lets go then." I replied.

Skye's POV:

I went to the bathroom to get ready. I heard Dean walk into the bathroom with me. He closed the door and locked it. He then went to the toilet and started to pee.

"Dean! I'm right here. Gross." I gasped.

"What? We're close enough to the point to where I can use the toilet in front of you." He exclaimed.

I just gagged and continued on with my makeup. I put on a layer of foundation and set that with some powder. I put on eyeliner and winged it out. Then I put on mascara. I put on a light brown shade onto my eyelids.

I walked out and left Dean in the bathroom to do his business. I picked out a pair of tye-dye high wasted shorts with a "peace out" cropped top. As for my shoes, I picked out a pair of red high top converse.

I then went to Deans suitcase and grabbed a white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans for him to wear. As for shoes, I picked his red converse so we could match a bit.

"Dean. Babe. I picked your outfit. Hurry up." I said.

Right when I said that he came out. I gave him his outfit and he quickly changed.

"Alright. I'm done. Lets go get a drink from Starbucks. No food since we could get that at catering." He said.

"Okay." I said.

He drove us to Starbucks. It was weird since it was literally across from the arena. I ordered the Pink Drink in Trenta. Dean ordered a caramel frap in venti. Our total was $8.82. I was going to take out a $10 from my bag but Dean beat me to it. He grabbed his change and found us a table for the wait.

"Deannnnnn." I whined.

"Whattttttt." He mimicked.

"I was going to pay." I said.

"Babe it's okay. It was only a bit anyways." He answered.

They called for our names and we got our drinks. Dean then drove us over to the arena for the tapings. To my surprise we were early. Dean and I pretty much just sat out locker room until it was time to tape. Vince liked me a lot so he gave me a locker room with Dean as well.

////////////////////////////////////

I'm a bad writer sorry about the dilemma. Wow 100 reads + 1 comment. That's not ALOT but wow. It's getting a bit popular. This story has been on for too long and it's already to a 100 reads. Thanks for the support guys . Please try to comment more. It's like 11 where I am so good night beautiful people.

💘👽💁✌🌸😂 edited twice as well.