Last Stop On The Road To Wrestlemania // Chap. 55

Skye's POV:

Tonight's Smackdown would be the final stop on the road to Wrestlemania 31. I could not be anymore excited because this would be my first ever Wrestlemania. Not to mention, the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony is on Saturday. I've been in the WWE since mid-November. I guess I've been here for about 5 months or so. I can not believe that in the short amount of time, I have already held the Diva's Championship. And not to mention, twice, not once but twice.

Now enough of my thoughts. I was making my way away from Paige's locker room to the entrance ramp. I was hanging out with Paige a bit before Smackdown. A crew member handed me a sheet with the match card. I quickly took a look because I had to return the paper back.

Match Card for Smackdown //

1) Big E (w/ New Day; Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston) vs Fernando (w/ Los Matadores; Diego and El Torito) vs Cesaro (w/ Tyson Kidd and Natalya) vs Jimmy Uso (w/ The Usos; Jey Uso and Naomi). Jimmy Uso wins by pinfall.

2) Renee Young and Byron Saxton segment at Wrestlemania Axxess.

3) Aj Lee, Paige, Jenni and Nikki Bella segment.

4) John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, and Mark Henry vs Big Show, Kane, Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins. Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, John Cena and Mark Henry win by pinfall.

End Of Smackdown //

This Smackdown wasn't too huge but it would be good enough to have an impact on the upcoming PPV.

I ran into my locker room and saw Dean watching the tv monitor. He didn't have an appearance tonight so he was just hanging out wherever.

" Hey babe. What's up." He asked me as I picked up an outfit.

" Hi Deany. Nothing much. Just picking an outfit for tonight. I don't have a match, just a segment with my three girlies." I answered.

" Have fun out there. You know I missed you Skye. We haven't been talking much because we're both so freaking busy. Like right when we get to the hotel, we're both out like a light. We only have short conversations whenever we're free." He stated while pouting. I quickly looked up at the monitor to see that Renee was talking about Aj and Paige.

" Aw baby. You could've told me how you were feeling. We barely talk nowadays. I fully understand that but we're so busy now. We're both at the top of the food chain. We need to stay where we are. However, we still need to start some more making time for each other alright? We'll have a great time at the Hall of Fame and everything else after that. I would love to continue our talk but my segment is starting like right now. Okay?" I told him as he nodded and then gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I quickly put on a plain red crop top with a black skater skirt. I put on my new pair of black doc martens. I tied my red and black flannel around my waist. I quickly curled my hair and put on some light makeup with red lipstick.

I gave Dean a quick peck on the cheek and speed walked to the entrance ramp.

I found Nikki and Paige waiting there. Aj just started skipping out to the ring. I waved at Nikki and Paige. They simply smiled and waved back in response.

We looked up at the monitor and started to watch when we're supposed to come out.

" You guys have known me for a long time. You've seen me as a diva. As a general manager. As about everybody's girlfriend. But most importantly, as the longest reigning divas champion of all time. I love that divas title and so does Paige. And on Raw, Nikki Bella used that love to turn us against each other. She had a plan and kudos to her, it worked! But because of that and so many other reasons at Wrestlemania, I'm going to step up to that pampered, prissy, plastic manikin and I am going to beat her. I do realize, my really good friend, Jenni is also in that tag team match. I don't have an issue with her. She's my good friend and all but when it comes down to it I have to beat her as well as Nikki. The only question I have is that whether or not I'm doing that alone. So Paige, whether you want to join me in this ring in front of 70,000 thousand people at Wrestlemania is entirely up to you." Aj finished as Paige's music started to play.

So I guess Aj thinks we tricked her and Paige too a title match on Monday. I fully did not. I felt Paige and Aj both deserved a chance and Nikki and I let them decide who would face me. And that was Paige.

My thoughts were interrupted as Paige started to speak.

" Aj. Aj. Aj, my little pumpkin. I love how you wanna skip past what happened on Raw but you are not fooling anyone. It's been nearly a year since I debuted the day after Wrestlemania and won my championship from you. And I know that you don't want me to have it back, it is obvious." Paige stated.

" Paige it's not about that. Yeah I wanna be champion and when I want something, I get it. But now's not the time for that. Now is about Wrestlemania. And as long as we're threatening each other, we are no threat to them." Aj responded.

" Okay Aj, I completely understand that. I know we have to be on the same page. I know we have to even the numbers but how do I know if this isn't another one of your tricks so that you're gonna screw me over." Paige said.

" Because I hate losing. And you, you're just like me. You're stubborn and weird as hell. And completely out of your mind. But you hate losing too. And that is why at Wrestlemania, we can not let Nikki and dare I say this, Jenni win." Aj stated.

" You're right. So how about we ditch this whole frenemy thing and actually become tag team partners?" Paige asked as Aj put her hand out.

Nikki tapped my shoulder to tell me that it was our cue. They played Nikki's music as we came out to the top of the stage.

" Aw the frenemies. The liar and the backstabber. I don't even care what you two are or what you two wanna call yourselves. And yes Aj, you know how to manipulate the people to believe whatever you say is true but let me tell you something, that's not gonna help you win this Sunday." Nikki claimed.

" I guess not Nikki. Nikki and I have a great game plan." I said hesitantly.

" You too desperately want Jenni's championship and lets just pray that Aj never gets it again. You know she'll never show up to defend it. I think Brock Lesnar worked more days than you this past year. But you know what, Jenni, Brie and I have been running this divas division while you've been on vacation sipping virgin margaritas. And you know what? You two remind me of every diva in our locker room so desperately trying to be us." Nikki yelled.

" I mean lets be honest. I know everyone wants to be a Bella including me. But not everyone wants to be a Jenni, I can tell you that." I said randomly.

" Nikki you're right. We really wanna be failed actresses like you. And Jenni, I'd prefer to be you over being a Bella any day." Aj said as I smiled.

" Um I'm not a failed actress. No." Nikki answered.

" Actually, we don't wanna be you because we prefer to be the freaks. We prefer to be the geeks. We prefer to be the weirdos. The misfits. The odd balls. And most importantly, we prefer to be ourselves." Paige stated.

" We are what real women look like. And at Wrestlemania we are going to kick your ass." Aj said.

" See, I actually prefer no labels but if you wanna know what a real women does, a real women stops talking and does something about it. So why don't you stop talking and come here." Nikki said as she started walking to the ring.

I ran towards her and pulled her back to the top of the ramp.

" Oh that's exactly what I thought. Real women right? See you bi***** at Wrestlemania." Nikki said.

" You're leaving. We're staying." Paige stated.

After that exciting segment, Dean and I weren't needed anymore so he started our drive early to San Jose for the Hall of Fame since we were at Staples Center.

---------------------------------------------

here's a chapter guys. the next one will be up on Wednesday so keep an eye out for that one.

please vote, follow, and comment because like I said in previous chapters, I need support an feedback and I'm literally getting nothing whatsoever.

- edited - 👏