Smackdown Tapings Part 2 // Chap. 25

Skye's POV:

At catering, I just grabbed a bowl of yogurt whereas Dean grabbed two pieces of French toast with some butter and cinnamon.

We ate that pretty quickly until it was time to film.

We walked over to the ramp where the match card was.

Match Card // Smackdown:

Santino Marella guest GM

1) Dolph Ziggler vs Luke Harper, Intercontinental Championship match. Dolph Ziggler wins by disqualification after a low blow from Luke Harper. Luke Harper is still the Intercontinental champion. After the match was over, Santino Marella made a Ladder match for TLC.

2) Seth Rollins, Kane, The Big Show, J&J security, and Santino Marella segment.

3) The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) (w/ Big E) vs Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (w/ Natalya). The New Day win by pinfall.

4) Dean Ambrose vs Rusev. Ended in no contest due to Rusev not wanting to compete. Bray Wyatt after attacked Dean Ambrose with a chair to the neck.

5) Jey Uso vs The Miz (w/ Damien Mizdow). The Miz wins by pinfall via The Skull Crushing Finale.

6) Jenni vs Brie Bella (w/ Nikki Bella). Aj Lee will be on commentary. Jenni wins by pinfall.

7) Ryback and Erick Rowan vs Seth Rollins and Big Show. Ryback and Erick Rowan win by pinfall.

End of Smackdown.

My attire today was a "All You Have to Do is Believe in Jenni" crop top that just came out with a pair of black booty shorts. My shoes were maroon doc martens. I then realized Dean is going to be hurt after the match.

I hate when that happens. I can't ever focus on my match whenever he has to get hurt.

" Deany. You're going to get hurt. No you can't go through with whats going to happen after the match. Please convince someone to change the match card." I begged him.

" It's alright. I'm going to be fine. Don't worry about it." He assured me.

Deans "Match" //

I was right behind the curtain the covered the stage. I looked up at the monitor to see Dean stating he wanted a fight and started to walk up the ramp to get to Rusev. As he was walking, Bray attacked him from behind. He threw Dean into the barricade. As Dean was down, Bray grabbed a chair from under the ring. He hit Dean on his back with the chair. Bray then took Deans head and put the chair into his neck. He then threw Dean into the steel steps. As Bray was about to attack him some more, I ran out along with some referees and doctors. The referees told Bray to leave and thankfully he left. The paramedics lifted Dean onto the the stretcher as they rolled him back the ramp, Dean started to know where he was. He waved his arms around and opened his eyes wide, indicating that he's fine. I know he truly isn't fine. We finally got backstage and into the doctors room.

" Baby, you're going to fine okay. Just like you said." I told him.

He just nodded and grabbed my hand.

" Skye, we're going to leave him here until after your match so you could go with him to the nearest local medical facility." Said one of the doctors.

" Okay." I replied.

I turned back to Dean.

" I'll try to get this match over as soon as possible alright?" I asked Dean.

He nodded and gave me a thumbs up showing I could go get ready for my match.

I ran to the ramp and waited for Brie's music to stop and for mine to begin. I had my title around my waist.

As Good Girls started to play, I ran out slapping some hands on the way.

I could hear Michael Cole talking to JBL and Jerry Lawler about Dean. Also about how strong I was. Then after that they started to talk to Aj and how Nikki was sitting on the steeps calling Aj a loser. I put my title on the steps where my side was. As the bell rung, Brie and I circled around the ring. We locked up and I got her into a head lock. She got out of it and pushed me. She then ran to the rope and bounced off it trying to clothesline me but I stopped it with a superkick to her stomach. Since she was down, I hooked her neck and went for Dirty Deeds. I did it and went for the pin. Once I heard the bell ring, I grabbed my title and jumped out of the ring.

" And your winner, The WWE Divas Champion, Jenni!" I heard Lillian say through the mic.

I ran back up the ramp and into the doctors room.

" Lets go right now." I told the doctors.

---------------------------------------------
yay success. two chapters uploaded in one day. alright it's like ten where I am and I have school tomorrow so I gotta go.

december 7, 1985. #deanambrose. #29thbirthday. #myoneandonlybae.

- edited yo - ✌