The Authority Is Back In Power // Chap. 40

Skye's POV:

I was currently sitting at catering with Nikki and Brie. The guys were practicing in the ring. I guess we were too lazy this time to do anything but eat. Raw was later tonight and we were hungry so we grabbed some food.

I had a cup of cup noodles and a cup of Pepsi Max. Nikki had some Mexican rice with chicken and a cup of coke. Brie had a salad with ranch and croutons and a cup of Sprite.

My attire tonight was a Hulk Hogan "Hulkamania" cut crop top with bright red booty shorts. I had on yellow doc martens. My hair was wavy and I have on light makeup with bright red lipstick. I had on a yellow bandana to complete my whole "Hulk Hogan" look. Lastly, I had my divas championship around my waist.

" That New Years party was so fun Skye." Nikki commented as Brie agreed with a quick nod.

" We all planned it together so yeah it was really fun." I replied.

" So the Authority is back in power tonight." Brie said in a disappointing tone.

" Personally, I think John did what he had to do in that situation he was in. Let me ask you a question Skye. If you were in John's place at that very moment what would you exactly do. Bring back the Authority or let Seth hurt Edge's neck. " Nikki asked me.

" I would have done exactly what John did. Even if it meant bringing back the Authority. Plus I wouldn't want Edge's neck to be permanently paralyzed or something. I mean both you guys probably would've done the same thing right?" I asked as Nikki and Brie nodded in unison.

" They're back and there's really nothing we can do about it. I don't like the Authority in general, but Stephanie seems to really like me. Something about me screams best for business for her. Like I even care." I said.

" I think Steph likes me since I turned on Brie at SummerSlam. Now The Bella's are back together. I don't think she likes me anymore though." Nikki told us.

" She has never liked me since I started to support Bryan more and that one time I yelled at her. She probably hates my guts or something. I don't blame her. I yelled at the boss. It's what you should expect when you disagree or yell at the boss." Brie explained.

" I really like do not like the Authority overall. No offense to them or anything. They treat everyone like trash. If you're on their side, you easily get whatever you want. Triple H and Stephanie will literally hand you random title matches out of the blue. Anyways the only bad thing about the whole situation is that the WWE universe boos you. It's going to be hard to focus on matches and stuff if the you're getting distracted by like the universe you know?" I said.

" But if you aren't on their side, they start to throw obstacles in your way. Like Handicap matches and all that. Yes you get the cheers from the universe to encourage you but it's hard to get to the top of the whole divas division with objects and obstacles thrown in your way each and every day of your WWE career." Nikki argued.

" Very true." I said after thinking about what she said for a moment.

" You guys actually both make really good points. Take Seth Rollins for example. He turned on the Shield and sold out to the Authority to become Mr. Money In The Bank. Now the universe boos him and shouts You Sold Out at him." Brie told us.

I nodded to her statement and continued with what I was about to say.

" For me, I would rather have the crowd cheer me and have tons of obstacles thrown at me. I would not want the WWE universe to boo me at all. Thus why I'm a face and probably will stay one for a while." I stated clearly.