Wedding Plans Day 2 // Chap. 63

Skye's POV:

I woke up at 7 o'clock because I received a text from Sandra saying my dress fitting will be at 10. Dean's suit fitting will be at 2.

Right now it is about 8:30. Sandra will be picking me up at around 9:30.

I already ate breakfast when I woke up so now it was time to get ready.

I went to the restroom and put on my regular everyday makeup.

My outfit today was the tight maroon crop top with a black maxi skirt. My shoes were black sandals.

I curled my hair loosely and parted it evenly.

I finally put on a pair of black circular sunglasses.

I grabbed my phone and went to the bedroom.

I walked to Dean.

" Babe, I'll be back later. Your suit fitting will be at 2. I love you." I told him.

" I love you too baby girl. Have fun." He murmured.

It was about 9:25 now. I take really long to get ready.

I walked outside and waited for Sandra.

She pulled up in her B&W.

I climbed in and she drove us to David's Bridal.

We made it there at exactly 10 o'clock.

I went inside the dressing room and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

All my girls were there.

" Oh my gosh. How did you guys get here?" I asked them as we group hugged.

" Well Steph and Hunter gave us permission and Dean called us here." Nikki answered.

" Wow. I gotta thank him later. Well I can't believe you guys are actually here right now. I really need to tell you guys something and it is going to be all truthful. Thank you for seriously being here for me. I don't have any family here to give an opinion on my wedding dress. I actually really don't even have family anymore. I left them awhile back because they didn't support my career choice, which was the WWE. They told me if I chose to be in the WWE, I could leave and never come back, as if I was never there at all. So that's exactly what I did, I left in the middle of the night. So thank you guys again. I'm really thankful to have such great friends. Even sisters I might add." I said almost crying.

" Aw Skye. We're your family now. We're all pretty much sisters. We all have your back and we know you have ours." Paige replied giving me hug.

We all group hugged again.

We all heard the door of the dressing room open.

I turned around and received another surprise.

" Aj!?" I shouted running at her.

" Skye! I know you're excited to see me but calm down girlie. Hey guys. Miss me?" She asked all of us as we all tackled her down.

" I'll take that as a big fat yes." Aj laughed.

" Anyways, since you're all here and all of you are bridesmaids, why not try on some dresses?" I asked everyone as they all jumped up and down.

" I say we let Skye go first since it's going to be her big day." Aj declared as the girls nodded and went to sit down outside.

" I'll be back girls." I said as I went to the dressing room.

I looked at the outfits Sandra picked for me.

I closed my eyes and grabbed a random dress.

I picked out a bright pink flow like dress.

I put that on and went outside.

" I don't think this matches who I am. It's too bright." I said unsurely.

" Yeah, I agree. I think you would match more with the big poofy dresses. You know, like Cinderella." Nikki said as the other girls nodded.

" Next dress Skye." Sandra said quickly.

I went back to the dressing room and picked a really poofy dress with like a sparkly corset as the top of it.

I really liked this dress because it matches my style.

I tried it one and looked really nice on me. Not to be conceited or anything but it really looked good.

This one was the one. My wedding dress.

I went out and the girls stared at me in awe.

" Is it bad? Oh no. It looks bad. I should go change right?" I asked.

" Skye. It looks freaking beautiful. I think this one is the one girlie." Brie said.

" I agree. You look amazing in that dress." Aj responded.

" You look so beautiful girl. This is the one you need to get." Paige said.

" That dress is amazing. Dean would love this." Nikki commented.

" I really have like no words. You look like a queen in that dress." Aj told me.

" Well, I guess it's settled then. This is my new wedding dress." I said jumping up and down.

" I love it too Skye. This is it. Your dress is beautiful." Sandra said.

I went back inside and changed back into my regular clothes.

I took that dress and put it in one of those big bags.

I came back out and sat down one of of the couches with my bag.

" Sandra, keep this dress for me. Okay girls. Your turn." I said as I handed Sandra my bag.

The girls got up and went back to the dress room.

I picked out the dress I wanted them to wear and put multiple pairs of the dress in the dressing room.

It was kind of like my dress by in a teal type of color. However, it was less poofy. It was really adorable.

Several minutes later, they all came out in the same dress at the same time.

" What do you think Skye?" They all asked me in unison.

" What do I think? I think this is the one. I love it girls." I shouted jumping up and down.

---------------------------------------------

here's another chapter guise. sorry this chapter is really short compared to all my other ones.

alright vote, comment and follow me. please continue supporting this story everyone!

bye bubz.

- edited - 🌹