Wrestlemania 31 // Chap. 57

Skye's POV:

Oh my god it's Wrestlemania. I am so hyper like I can't even stay still. I've been really jumpy today because it's one of the most funnest nights of the year.

I already had on my attire which consisted of a "Fearless" Nikki Bella cut crop top with bright red booty shorts with my custom "Jenni is #1" knee high socks. My shoes tonight whether you believe it or not are not doc martens. They are my new custom red and white Nikes. I had on a "Fearless" Nikki Bella hat backwards.

Nikki's attire consisted of a black and red "Jenni is #1" jersey type crop top with bright red booty shorts with her custom "Fearless" Nikki Bella knee high socks. Her shoes were also custom red and white Nikes. She had on her "Skye's the Limit" hat backwards.

We are pretty much wearing each others attire since its Wrestlemania so you are going to have to go all out, I mean it's necessary. It was actually Nikki's idea to wear each others attire.

It was just Nikki and I tonight since Brie felt like she didn't need to come out as a valet. She was also pretty lazy.

Wrestlemania was starting in like five minutes or so. Nikki told me not to look at the match card because the whole squad wanted a surprise. I didn't want to spoil it for them so I obeyed and didn't look.

I speed walked over to catering. I saw the whole squad sitting at one of the bigger round tables.

I sat down between Dolph and Dean.

" Hi guys." I said as I sat down.

" Sup Skye." Roman said as everyone waved.

" Okay so the first match on the pre show. Kidd and Cesaro vs Kingston and Big E vs Los Matadores vs The Usos. Personally I think The Usos will regain the titles and will become the three time tag team champions." Brie commented.

" My two choices are either The Usos or Kidd and Cesaro." I said as Aj agreed.

" I think Los Matadores will win for some reason. They've kind of been on a roll lately." Nikki said as Roman agreed with a nod.

" On behalf of John, Dolph and I, we're undecided for this one because we can't make up our minds." Dean stated as Dolph and John gave him high-fives.

As the match finished, the winners were Kidd and Cesaro. I mean Aj and I kind of called it already.

" So guys. The 2nd Annual Andre the Giants Memorial Battle Royal. Who's gonna come out on top? My pick is Damien Mizdow." I stated.

" I'm going to have to say I guess Hideo Itami. I think it's about time the NXT division gets to shine." Brie answered.

" I'll probably go with Cesaro since he won it last year too." Nikki answered.

" This probably isn't a fan favorite pick but I'm going to have to go with The Miz." Aj said.

" I guess maybe Ryback since he's one of the largest guys in there." Dean answered.

" I'm just going to guess here but Fandango. I don't even know guys." Roman guessed.

" Jimmy Uso without a doubt." Dolph claimed.

" Big Show. He seems to be the obvious pick to win this." John lastly answered.

As the battle royal ended, John was right. Big Show won. We all sighed in defeat.

Dolph and Dean left for their match which was up next.

The match was an Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match.