Raw Run-Ins 5.11.15 // Chap. 75

Skye's POV:

I decided to hangout with Nikki before Raw. It was about 15 minutes before so I had some time on my hands.

" It's been a while since we've hung out." Nikki complained as we locked arms.

" Yeah true. I'm sorry. Dean and I have been really busy planning for our wedding and stuff." I told her.

" I get it. I had to deal with with Brie when she was Bridezilla. It was crazy. Speaking of relationship stuff, who have you dated in the past?" Nikki asked me.

" Barrett for like a year or two a while back. I also had a thing with Finn Bálor for a few years when I was in the indies. And Dean that's pretty much it. I'm not much of a dating chick. How about you?" I told her.

" Wow. You and Barrett. I never would've thought. And wow you and Finn damn girl. You get all the hot ones. Well, I dated Dolph for a year or two like a long time ago. I've been with John for almost three years now." Nikki told me.

" He should really suck it up and propose. You guys are meant to be." I told her.

" I suppose. I don't know Skye. It's up to him whether he wants to propose to me or not." Nikki replied.

" He is fully invested in you. I can see it in his eyes. Whenever he looks at you, it's like his world gets lit up." I said to her.

" Yeah. I guess so. I just have to wait." She concluded.

" I'm gonna go get ready alright? We'll hang out some other time." I told her as she nodded and waved in response.

I started to walked to the locker room.

Once I got inside, I took off my maroon t-shirt and my jeans and started to look for my attire for tonight.

I heard the door open and close. I assumed it was Dean so I didn't turn around.

" Hi Dean." I said as I pulled on a pair of black booty shorts.

" It's not Dean. And hi Skye." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and saw Seth Rollins. How the hell did he get in here. Is he stocking me now? That would be really weird. And to think we used to be "friends". I guess I thought wrong. I really thought he was a good guy. Man, was I wrong about him.

Seth then locked the locker room door so no one could get in.

" What are you doing in here?" I asked as I covered my chest with a black t-shirt.

" Just paying you a visit. Why don't you remove the shirt? I'd love the view." He answered.

" Thanks, I guess. Gross. Well you already have paid me a visit so you can leave now." I said as I turned back around.

" Here's a quick gift for you. Think of me baby." He quickly said as he smacked my ass really hard and left the locker room.

" Son of a bitch. You really know how to get on my freaking nerves Rollins." I murmured to myself.

I put the black t-shirt down and put on a Dolph Ziggler "It's too bad, I'm too good" cut crop top.

I put on a pair of black Nike socks along with my dark blue doc martens.

I took out my hair waver and quickly waved my hair.

I then put it away and quickly did some light makeup on my face.