Raw Bound // Chap. 61

Skye's POV:

I sat in the ring with none other than the squad.

We were all practicing some moves on each other like we have before.

" Alright Ro. I'm going to do the Paige-Turner on you. I apologize ahead of time if it hurts." Paige said as she laughed.

" Go ahead." He replied sighing.

She did the Paige-Turner on him.

" Damn Paige. That was really good." He said as he got up and went to the corner.

" Okay my turn. I'll do the Zig Zag on Dean because last time no one practiced on you. I dedicate this to Dolph since I stole this finisher from him." I said pointing at Dolph.

" I'm ready when you are Skye." Dean said as he positioned himself.

I ran and bounced off the rope and did the Zig Zag on him.

" Wow Skye. You do that move way better than I do." Dolph commented as he clapped.

I pretended to bow.

" Okay that was really good but it kind of hurt." Dean complained as he backed into the corner.

" I hate to interrupt our practice but we have to get ready for Raw later. Fans are piling in like right now." Nikki said motioning to us girls and the fans.

I gave Dean a quick peck, Roman a quick hug, Dolph a quick hug, and John a quick hug.

We exited the ring and decided to meet at Nikki and Bries locker room with our attire and makeup supplies in five minutes.

I got into my locker room and quickly got a duffel bag from my suitcase.

I grabbed my new Brock Lesnar "Suplex City" cut crop top with my new high waisted black booty shorts and shoved those into my bag.

I grabbed my black doc martens and also put that into my bag.

I took my bag of makeup and also put that into my bag.

I also grabbed my curling iron and put that into my bag.

I put my duffel bag around my shoulder and skipped to Nikki and Bries locker room.

I arrived and I guess I was the last one too.

I set my bag down and changed into my attire. I put on my doc martens.

I quickly curled my hair loosely.

I then put on some light makeup.

Once I finished, everyone else about finished at the same time.

" Catering everyone? We got 10 minutes before Raw starts." I asked them.

They all nodded.

We linked arms and sort of skipped to catering.

I grabbed a small bowl of fried rice with orange chicken.

I sat down with the rest of the squad. I finished my food in exactly 10 minutes.

I grabbed the match card from Paige after she was done with it.

Match Card for Raw //

1) Seth Rollins, Kane, J&J Security, Big Show and Randy Orton segment.

2) Randy Orton vs Kane. Randy Orton wins by disqualification.

3) Kane and Seth Rollins segment.