Smackdown // Chap. 45

Skye's POV :

I was currently sitting backstage at catering with Dean sharing a meatball sandwich. I cut it in half so each of us have a half.

Smackdown was starting in like an hour and we were kind of hungry.

As we were eating, we took a glance at the match card.

Smackdown Match Card //

1) Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan, Ryback, and The Authority (w/out Stephanie McMahon and Triple H) segment.

2) Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett for a chance to stay in the Royal Rumble. Dolph Ziggler wins by pinfall.

3) Roman Reigns segment.

4) Fandango (w/ Rosa Mendes) and Dean Ambrose segment.

5) Ryback vs Rusev for a chance to stay in the Royal Rumble. Ryback wins my countout.

6) Naomi vs Nikki Bella (w/ Jenni and Brie Bella). Paige and Natayla are at commentary. Nikki wins by pinfall.

7) Stardust and Goldust segment.

8) Erick Rowan vs Luke Harper for a chance to stay in the Royal Rumble. Luke Harper wins by pinfall.

9) Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security), Kane and Big Show segment.

10) The Miz, Damien Mizdow and The Usos segment.

11) Daniel Bryan vs Kane in a no disqualification match for a chance to stay in the Royal Rumble. Daniel Bryan wins by pinfall. Big Show drags Daniel Bryan back into the ring. Members from the locker room come out thus showing a Royal Rumble preview.

End of Smackdown //

I'm still happy that I don't have a match. I'm so sore to the point where I just need a long nap right now.

I was wearing a black plain crop top and a pink skater skirt. My shoes tonight were a pair of pink doc martens. My hair was curled and I had on some light makeup. And finally my divas title was around my waist.

I decided on wearing that out instead of changing. I didn't have a match tonight so my outfit seemed fine.

I ate like three bites of my half of the sandwich and gave Dean the rest of it.

" You don't want the rest of the sandwich Skye?" Dean asked me with his mouth full of food.

" I'm kind of full babe. Eat the rest for me." I answered him while patting his arm.

He nodded and continued eating the sandwich.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Naomi vs Nikki Bella.

I was currently at ringside with Brie cheering on Nikki. I think Nikki, Brie and I are a mix of a face and a heel.

I'm more of a face but at times I can act and wrestle like a heel.

I think Natalya and Paige are more of a heel than face but I'm not even sure.

Nikki got Naomi up in his finisher, the Rack Attack. She hit it and got the three count for the win.

She rolled out of the ring and Brie and I raised her hands in victory.

We walked backstage blowing kisses at Natalya and Paige.

" Well that was fun girls." Brie said.

" Yeah. Dude Nik that Rack Attack was sick." I commented.

" Thanks Skye. Your moves are sick too." Nikki said in response.

" You two have like the two best finishers. The Bella Buster and The Rack Attack. My two favorites for sure." I told the two of them as they smiled.

We separated and packed up for this months pay-per-view. The Royal Rumble. My first one too.

I found Dean and as if he read my mind, he grabbed my stuff and we got to the rental car. He then started to drive us to Philadelphia.

---------------------------------------------
sorry for the sucky chapter. I wanted something up today and rushed this chapter for you guys.

- edited -