My 1st Raw // Chap. 3

|Raw|

Skye's POV:

Today was super hot for some reason so I decided to dress a bit freely. I chose a Aztec printed crop top and a pair of light blue shorts. I picked a pair of my favorite black boots. To complete the whole outfit, I put on a pair of black sunglasses. Then I drove to RAW in my rental car.

As I got into the arena, I saw the match card for the day.

Match Card for Raw:

1) The Miz (w/ Damien Mizdow) vs Sheamus. Sheamus wins by pinfall.

2) The Usos and Los Matadores (w/ El Torito) vs Gold & Stardust and Slater-Gator (w/ Mini-Gator). Usos and Los Matadores win by roll up.

3) Nikki Bella and Stephanie McMahon segment. Brie Bella intrudes and leaves after getting slapped by Nikki.

4) Aj Lee and Naomi vs Paige and Alicia Fox. Aj Lee and Naomi win by submission.

5) John Cena and Paul Heyman segment. John kicks Heyman out of the ring.

6) Fandango vs Adam Rose (w/ The Rosebuds). Adam Rose wins by roll up.

7) Jenni vs Cameron. Dean Ambrose commentary. Jenni wins by submission. Then Dean kisses her surprisingly.

8) Roman Reigns (w/ Dean Ambrose) vs Randy Orton (w/ Kane). Roman Reigns wins by pinfall.

End of Raw //

Oh my god. Deans going to kiss me. I mean Dean and I have to kiss like this is going to be weird. I turned around only to bump into someone. Curse me for being so freaking clumsy.

It was Dean. He was trying to get a glance at the script for tonight. I tried leaving but he trapped me between his arms. When he was finished reading the script, he smirked down at me. "I'm going to kiss you out there. Want to give it a test run?" I knew at that moment, he was currently in his lunatic fringe character. Well practicing his lunatic character.

That was my chance to run to my locker room. He closed his eyes and put his arms down. I ran as fast as I could and he chased me. I made it inside and locked the door. I suddenly heard knocking on my door.

" Dean, I'm not letting you in. I'll just see you out there." I said quickly.

" Uh it's not Dean. It's Nikki," said the voice behind the door.

I quickly let her in and we started to talk.

" So I heard you and Ambrose have to kiss?" Nikki questioned.

" Yeah. I'm probably going to push him away afterwards though. I never really kissed anyone in public.."

" Haha. You guys would be adorable together. I really ship this. Sean Sambrose? Yeah there you go. I dig it. It just rolls off the tongue ya feel? Okay before you argue with me, bye girlie!" And with that she ran out the door.

Sean Sambrose I thought. Really. That sounds awkward. Couldn't Nikki think of a better name. What am I even thinking right now.

I changed into my new attire which was usually some WWE gear. Today's gear was ironically a cropped Shield T-shirt with black booty shorts and a pair of black doc martens. I always have on my wresting bra thing under though. I just never take off my shirt.

Wow okay. Breathe. My match is beginning. Cameron's Entrance music just about finished. Mine just started to play. I'm so nervous right now. I chose my theme yesterday, it was Good Girls by 5SOS. Even though I'm older I still like them haha. I mean Luke Hemmings is super hot.

I walked out and skipped down the ramp to hear the cheers. As you see, I'm a face and Cam is a heel. Cameron is actually really nice off camera. I saw Dean talking to Michael and JBL at the commentator table. I chose to ignore what they were saying. The bell just rung and we circled around the ring. We locked up and I put her in a head lock. She got out if it and tried to dropkick me. I jumped out of the way just in time to give her my tornado DDT. I went for the pinned but she kicked out at 2. She was still down so I put her in my rebel lock in the middle of the ring. After about 15 seconds, she tapped out. I won my first match. Dean was coming into the ring. He grabbed me and kissed me for about a minute leaving the crowd in surprise. I pushed him away and slid outside the ring. At the top of the ramp, I blew him a kiss. With that I walked backstage.

---------------------------------------------

also edited twice bruh. 🙊