Lazy Day w/ Deany Part. 2 Chap. 13

Skye's POV:

We made our way through the store. I told Dean to go find a few blankets and pillows while I went to find some food and movies.

As I got to the movie area, I picked out Ted, The Notebook, and White Chicks. Dean would love these movies. If not, he would still have to watch them with me whither he likes it or not.

I made my way to the food isle. I grabbed the lemon flavor hot Cheetos, pita chips, hummus, mint ice cream, Dean's favorite cool ranch Doritos, and beef jerky. For the soda I grabbed, Pepsi and Pepsi Max. I remember that I forgot the pregnancy test so I ran back and got that.

I then made my way to where Dean was to see him with a handful of blankets and pillows.

"Babe. I said a few blankets and pillows." I reminded him.

"Oh right. I'll put some back then." He replied.

He put back the rough blankets and hard pillows. He kept the soft ones. I saw a heart shaped pillow and decided to ask why he wanted to keep that.

"Deany, why did you get the red heart pillow." I asked him.

"It was supposed to be for you but I guess you saw." He said shyly while scratching his head.

"Aw. Babe. Thank you." I said.

Before he had the chance to say anything, I jumped on him and gave him a big hug. Then I remembered that we were in public so I jumped off. I then kissed him on the lips quickly.

We went to pay for our stuff. The total was $65.04. Luckily, Dean didn't see the pregnancy test. After that we drove back to the hotel.

10 Minutes Later //

We got into our room and set everything up. He set the TV and I placed the food and drinks with cups on the table. I told Dean I needed to use the restroom and grabbed the test. I did what the test told me to do and waited. After about 3 minutes, it came out negative. I was so relieved. I threw the test and the box away. Then I went out to the living room area.

We then decided on Ted as our first movie.

We grabbed the blankets and pillows and placed them onto the king size bed like couch. We snuggled into each other to keep warm.

Ted was super funny. I laughed so hard. As it got to the sad part, I think I saw Dean with a tear in his eye.

"Dean are you crying?" I asked him.

"Oh no! Something uh got in my eye." He said quickly.

"Sure babe. I know your crying." I said.

"Ugh. Fine. I was tearing up a bit okay?" He admitted.

"See. That wasn't so hard Dean." I replied.

All of a sudden, Dean pinned me down and got on top of me. Without saying why he did that, he started to suck and kiss my neck. I started to moan but I tried my best to stop.

"Dean stop. We still have plenty of other movies to watch." I said even though I was enjoying what he was doing to me.

"Shh. Just pay attention to the movie Skye." He told me.

I started to try to pay attention to TED. Dean then got up and sat. He pulled me onto him in a position where I was like cradling him. Dean started to suck my neck even harder. To make matters even harder for me, he started to squeeze my ass and my breasts. I started to moan. I fought it and tried to pay attention to the movie.

"Come on babe. Lets just ditch the movie and go do it on this couch." He tried to persuade me.

I couldn't say no.

"Fine Dean. I'm only saying yes because I like this." I answered.

Without even answering, he turned off the movie. Dean then moved the table to another area so we could have space. The last time we did it, stuff went everywhere so yup. Finally he took off his clothes and underwear. Dean then went to me and literally and I mean literally ripped off my clothes.

"Oh my gosh Dean. Chill out. You didn't have to rip my shirt. Jeez babe." I complained.

He didn't reply. He just chuckled at me and started to suck my breast while he put his two fingers in me. I couldn't lie. It felt so good.

You could say we went for a round 3 this time. At least we remembered a condom.

////////////////////////////////////

The update for watt pad is annoying
the shit outta me. Like when you're writing a story, you didn't finish but you save it. You space paragraphs in between. When you get back it isn't spaced like wtf. It literally just happened right now. Imma try my best to update. It's just really annoying me. And to all my readers, can you vote or comment. You guys are just reading. I need some feedback guys. Help me please. sorry for that but it's kind of true.✌👽 edited twice.