Raw Rebound 6.1.15 // Chap. 80

Skye's POV:

Anytime Raw is after a PPV, it's always super intense. If you lost, you would probably be pissed off. If you won, you have no idea what's in store for you.

I was already dressed in my attire. It consisted of a red Brock Lesnar "Beast Incarnate" cut crop top, a pair of bright red booty shorts and my black cropped leather jacket.

I had on my red tie-dye socks and my pair of bright red doc martens.

My hair was waved by Paige and my makeup was done by Nikki and Brie.

My divas championship was resting on my shoulder.

My attire was completed by my black "DA" logo beanie.

I made my way to catering and then grabbed a plate once I arrived.

I put a thin piece of combo pizza and placed that on my plate along with a bottle of Pepsi.

I looked around catering and saw Dean sitting alone at our usual table.

I made my way over there and sat right next to him.

I gave him a tight squeeze because we didn't get to talk much last night. We went straight to sleep last night right when we got back from the PPV.

I released my hold on him as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

" I missed you Skye." Dean complained.

" To be honest, I missed you too even though we saw each other last night. I was really tired last yesterday." I replied.

" Yeah, I was too. Can I have your pizza?" He asked me.

" Alright. Let me have a bite first." I said.

He picked up the pizza and fed me. I took a bite and he quickly devoured the pizza.

" Babe, chill out. It's a piece of pizza." I laughed.

" Sorry. I was starving." He said as I drank my Pepsi.

" You realize food is literally right there." I pointed out.

" I realize that but I was too lazy to get up so I just waited until you got here." He said.

" Lazy ass. So nine more days until our wedding and eight more days till my bachelorette party. I can not wait until I become Skye Ambrose or Skye Good." I said.

" And I can not wait until you finally and permanently become mine. No one can have you. I have you all to myself." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

" So I'm going to become Skye Good. Wow. I know you don't like your real name but can you live with it being mentioned for like a few minutes?" I asked him.

" I'll can live with it. I will always prefer Dean Ambrose over Jonathan Good any day." He claimed.

" Even though you prefer Dean Ambrose over your real name, I'm going to love being a Good." I said.

" What are you going to do for your bachelor party?" I asked him.

" I don't know. Probably hangout with Roman, Dolph and John. What are you going to do for your bachelorette party?" He asked me.

" I was thinking about having a sleepover with my girls at our really big ass hotel room. You can be next door when you're sleeping with the boys. And by next door, I mean on the other side because there's a door in between our rooms." I answered as he nodded.

" I can roll with that. Now onto tonight. Since you have a match which is up like right after Romans match, here's the match card." He said as he showed me.

Match Card for Raw //

1) The Authority and Roman Reigns segment.

2) Roman Reigns vs King Barrett. Roman Reigns wins by pinfall.

3) Byron Saxton interviews Nikki Bella.

4) The Miz vs Ryback for The Intercontinental Championship. Ends in a no contest.

5) Kevin Owens and John Cena segment.

6) Dolph Ziggler (w/ Lana) vs Kofi Kingston (The New Day; w/ Big E and Xavier Woods). Dolph Ziggler wins by roll up.

7) Roman Reigns vs Mark Henry. Roman Reigns wins by countout.

8) Paige vs Jenni (w/ Brie Bella) for the WWE Divas Championship. Jenni wins by roll up to retain the championship.

9) Randy Orton vs Sheamus. Randy Orton wins by disqualification.

10) Bo Dallas vs Neville. Neville wins by pinfall.

11) Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt. Roman Reigns wins by pinfall for a spot at the Money In The Bank.

End of Raw //

" I have to go find Brie to come up with a plan. Bye babe. I love you." I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

" I love you too." He replied as I ran to the guerrilla position.

Just as I thought, Brie was standing at the guerrilla position on her phone.

" Brie. What's the plan for tonight?" I asked her once I reached her.

" Well, as you already know, I'll be going out with you. Nikki and I came up with a plan without you since we're mainly heel characters. Nikki will be dressed like you. She has been under the ring before the fans came in. At one point in the match, you will roll outside of the ring. She will pull you in and she will enter. She'll roll Paige up and quickly leave the ring. You'll come out and tada. You retain." Brie quickly explained.

" She doesn't look like me though." I said.

" She has a blonde wig on and she's dressed exactly like you." Brie replied.

" So what you mean to tell me is that we're doing twin magic?" I questioned.

" Yes. Now if you're doing with the questions, Paige is already out and your music is hitting at about now so lets go." Brie said as my music hit.

We came out and stood at the top of the ramp. I held my title up as Brie did her pose.

We walked down the ramp. I slid into the ring as Brie made her way to ringside.

I handed the ref my title.

Paige and I circled around the ring and then locked up.

She hit my stomach with her knee. She went for the pin and I kicked out at two.

She went for the PTO but I blocked it and hit her with a power slam.

I went for the pin and she kicked out at two.

I went for the Jenni-DT but she blocked it by kicking me in the stomach.

I made my way to the corner as she hit me out of nowhere with a DDT.

I looked over and saw Brie distracting the ref. Paige went over there to see what was going on.

I rolled out to the floor as Nikki and I switched with "twin magic".

She went in and rolled Paige up for the three count.

I got up as Nikki rolled out of the ring.

" Your winner, and still the Divas Champion, Jenni!" Lillian announced as Paige was shouting at us in the ring.

We skipped back up the ramp and made our way backstage.

" Nice plan girlies." I commented.

" That was fun." Nikki said as she took off the wig.

---------------------------------------------

here's a chapter and sorry it's late. been busy for the past week or so. thanks for still supporting this story!! it means a lot.

- edited - ☁