Raw is Going to Reek of Awesomeness // Chap. 37

Skye's POV:

Raw is totally going to reek of awesomeness. Edge and Christian are hosting tonight. I'm so exciting. I hope nothing ruins my excitement though.

I was currently backstage at Washington DC for Raw later.

I was sitting at catering with none other than my squad minus Roman and John who were somewhere in the arena. Aj wasn't there as well because she's currently out do to an unknown injury.

Dean put a paper with the match card on the table for us to look at.

Match Card //

Special Guest Hosts/GMs: Edge and Christian.

1) Edge, Christian, Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and John Cena segment.

2) Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev (w/ Lana) in a Champion vs Champion match. Dolph Ziggler wins by disqualification.

3) Ryback segment.

4) Jenni (w/ Dean Ambrose) vs Natalya (w/ Tyson Kidd). Jenni wins by pinfall.

5) The Miz and Naomi segment.

6) The Usos vs The Miz and Damien Mizdow for the WWE Tag Time Championships. The Usos win by pinfall and are the new Tag Team Champions.

7) Cesaro vs Bad News Barrett. Bad News Barrett wins by pinfall. Prior to the match, Cesaro and Barrett both cut a short and long promo.

8) Jack Swagger vs Luke Harper. Luke Harper wins by pinfall.

9) Edge, Christian, and John Cena segment.

10) Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns wins by disqualification after Big Show attacks.

11) Seth Rollins and J&J security segment.

12) Bray Wyatt segment in an ambulance. Bray Wyatt challenges Dean Ambrose to an ambulance match next Monday.

13) Daniel Bryan segment. Daniel Bryan also announces that he will be in the 2015 Royal Rumble.

14) Edge, Christian, The Miz and Damien Mizdow segment.

15) The Miz and Damien Mizdow vs The Ascension. The Ascension win by pinfall.

16) 'The Cutting Edge Peep Show" featuring Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security). John Cena and others also make an appearance.

End of Raw //

Raw was literally packed tonight.

" What does it mean when it says John Cena and others also make an appearance. Who is others exactly?" Nikki asked.

" Whoever it is, it's probably not going to end up good." I said.

" I'm actually really excited tonight. I guess my excitement will stop if Raw ends badly." Brie said.

Daniel Bryan, otherwise known as Brie's husband, sat down with us.

" Hey guys. Nice to meet you. I'm Daniel and you are?" Daniel said to me.

" Oh I'm Skye out the ring and Jenni in the ring. I'm been here for about almost a year now." I answered.

" It was great meeting you. By the way Dolph, nice match at Survivor Series. Way to kick the Authority's ass." Daniel said laughing.

" Thanks bro." Dolph said while giving him a fist bump.

" So Dean what's happening with you?" Daniel asked him.