When in St. Louis // Chap. 20

Skye's POV:

After about 2 hours of "doing it", we were extremely tired so we took a nap for about an hour. It was around 2 so we decided to roam around the city.

" Hey babe. Since we are in St. Louis, isn't like Randy gonna be at the PPV." I wondered.

" Probably not. He's filming a movie so I don't know." Dean answered.

" It would be cool if he did though. The WWE universe has been chanting his name and stuff." I replied.

" Yeah I guess. You know who else could return? People have been saying Sting." He said.

" Oh my god. I idolized him." I said happily.

" Me too. You want to see the city?" He asked me.

" Yeah lets go. Wait let me change again." I said.

" Alright. I'm gonna change in the restroom. You change out here." He said.

He went to change in the restroom. I picked out a black crop top and a pair of black shorts with studs. I put on my white elite socks and then my black converse. I grabbed my purse and put my portable charger in there. I found my phone on the bed and put that in my pocket.

Dean came out wearing a clean black t-shirt and black basketball shorts. He had on a pair of white elite socks and his black converse. He had his phone in his pocket. I realized we were matching once again. He looked at me and back at himself. He widened his eyes and started to chuckle.

" Uh Dean." I said.

" Yeah?" He answered.

" We're matching again. We are like those teen couples who wear the same clothes." I stated clearly.

" Yeah. I know." He said.

" Well I'm not complaining. We need another picture in front of the mirror Dean." I told him.

He went up to me. I gave him my phone and I jumped on his back. We made silly faces and he took the picture. I set that as my new lock screen photo.

Dean grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

We walked around the streets and went into a buffet named, "HomeTown Buffet." Dean being the gentleman he is, paid for the both of us. He went to the table for me to go get food first. I kissed Dean on the cheek and went to go get a plate.

I got my plate and got mashed potatoes with gravy. I got two slices of the pizza and two pieces of fried chicken drumsticks. I set that down at our table and went to get a drink.

I got a cup and got Pepsi. I sat down back at the table to let Dean go get his food. As I was eating my first slice of pizza, Dean came back with two plates and a cup of coke.

His first plate consisted of mashed potatoes with gravy, a slice of ham, and a slice of pizza. His second plate was filled with one piece of fried chicken drumstick, a bowl of chicken soup, and finally some beef with broccoli.

" Dean. What are you drinking?" I asked him.

" Uh Coke. Why?" He answered with a mouth full of mashed potatoes.

" No reason. Why not Pepsi though?" I asked.

" I just like Coke better." He answered.

" Gross." I said disgustedly.

He just laughed. As I was finished my mashed potatoes, Dean was already on his second plate. About a bit later, we both finished our plates. I went to go get us desserts. I got myself a brownie with fudge on top and vanilla ice cream with fudge. I got Dean the brownie and chocolate ice cream. I brought it back to the table and we both ate it in a split second. It was so good.

" Deannnnn. I'm so fulllll." I whined loudly.

" I know babe. So am I. Lets just go back to the hotel and sleep for a while alright?" He replied.

" Ughhhhhh. Fine. I'm lazy to walk though." I begged.

Without any words, he put me on his back and continued with our short walk back to the hotel.

We got back in like five minutes. He set me on the bed.

" Dean. Wait. Pick me up I need to change to my pjs." I said.

He picked me up and found me some pjs. He picked up my "DA" crop top and my pink pj shorts. He chuckled at my top. I took what he picked out and put that on. Dean changed into a pair of blue pj pants. He wore no shirt and I swear I just drooled at the sight of his abs.

" Why did you change in front of me?" I said.

" First of all, I'm lazy to walk to the restroom and we're close enough to the point where you could see me without pants." He argued.

I nodded slowly and jumped on the bed. I turned to the opposite side of Deans side. I felt Dean get into the bed. He pulled me in to him and turned me over.

" I love you Skye-Bear." Dean said as he kissed me on top of my head.

" I love you Deany." I replied as I snuggled into him more.

I yawned and went to sleep. Dean fell asleep right after me.

---------------------------------------------
I'm going to skip a few days. The next chapter is going to be the Survivor Series PPV. Aight?

Anyways so much reads! And i got two votes. Not much to a lot of people but i'm happy. Thanks guys, it means ALOT to me. This story is getting ALOT of publicity and I'm really thankful for that. Continue to read thanks.

- EDITED twice - ✌💁