Raw After Extreme Rules 4.27.15 // Chap. 71

Skye's POV:

Today was the Post Raw of Extreme Rules. Yesterday was a great night for me, Dean on the other hand, not so much.

He won his match but had to be stuck in a car with Harper.

" Do you know how grossed out I felt, in that car with Harper?" Dean asked me.

" Okay Dean I get it. You've asked me that five times. I'm sorry you had to spend that amount of time with Harper while I was at catering." I said to him as we arrived in our locker room.

Dean laughed and set our bags down.

" Well I'm sorry too. I'm going to watch you get ready because you're my fiancé and I do what I want." Dean said pulling up a stool, placing it next to me.

" Suite yourself." I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

I took off my dress and started to search for my attire.

" Your ass looks bigger than before. I haven't noticed because we haven't gone at it in a while." Dean said as he pouted.

I turned back around and went to give him a hug.

" Dean. I've told you before. You're almost there. It's close to June. We can go at it as much as you want after the wedding." I whispered in his ear.

" Alright. I'm going for at least four rounds. We did like two or three last time." Dean said smirking.

I laughed and went back to searching for my attire.

I picked out a black Dean Ambrose cut crop top with maroon colored booty shorts. I also picked out my cropped leather jacket.

I found my pair of knee length black Nike socks and my pair of maroon doc martens.

I put that all on and looked in the mirror.

" Dean. Is this a good outfit?" I asked him as I spun around.

" You don't even need to ask. You look hot all the time." Dean answered as he pulled me towards him.

" Lets see. I'm going to straighten my hair." I said to myself.

I pulled in my straightener and began straightening my hair.

Once I finished, I unplugged the straightener and put it away.

I did my makeup really fast and it was really light as usual. I wanted to spice things up a bit and put on some dark maroon colored lipstick. I picked this lipstick so it could match with my shorts.

I found my Dean Ambrose beanie and put that on.

I looked in the mirror one more time and I was finished.

" Dean, I'm done now." I said to him.

" Are you really done?" He responded.

" Yes. I just said I was." I repeated, feeling really confused.

" You don't think you're forgetting anything?" He asked.

" Not that I know of." I answered cluelessly.

He shook his head and handed me my Divas Title.

" Oh yeah. Sometimes my brain is a little bit slow." I said as I put the title around my waist.

" Yeah I've noticed babe. It's cute though." Dean replied smirking.

I grabbed his hand and we began our walk to catering. Now that I think about it, this is like our everyday routine.