New Years w/ the Squad and others // Chap. 39

Skye's POV:

The squad and I were currently getting ready for the New Years party later tonight.

It was about 6:30 PM so we all had to dress nicely and you get the picture.

We weren't going out or anything. We decided to have a big party in the large hotel room of Dean and I's.

I put on a black "DA" cut cropped muscle tee with a black high-waisted skater skirt. I tucked in the muscle tee into the skirt so it wouldn't look awkward. I finally put on a pair of black high heels.

I put on my regular makeup look. I put on some bright red lipstick to finish off my makeup. Then I curled my hair and put on a red bandana to add color to my look.

Dean was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans. He wore black converse.

We walked outside the bathroom and everyone else was ready for tonight.

Nikki was wearing a red dress with red heels. Her hair was straightened and she had on red lipstick like myself. She also had on some light makeup.

Brie was wearing a dark blue dress with blue heels. Her hair was in a french braid and she had on bright red lipstick.

Aj came here all the way from Chicago just for the party. She was wearing very simple clothes. She had on a "Love You till Your Last Breath" t-shirt with blue shorts and blue converse.

Roman was wearing a black t-shirt with black jeans and black converse.

Dolph was wearing a teal v-neck with black jeans and a black blazer. He wore black converse.

And finally John was wearing a white t-shirt with black jeans. He wore a pair of red converse to sort of match Nikki's dress.

" Aw you guys look great. We're going to have a fun time tonight." I said excitedly.

" I know right. Let's make the best of this day off." Nikki said while laughing.

Pretty soon it was about 8 and everyone starting piling inside of our room.

The squad and I had invited Naomi, Cameron, Natalya, Emma, Layla, Paige, Summer Rae, Adam Rose, Jimmy and Jey, Stardust, Goldust, Tyson, Diego, Fernando, El Torito, Erick Rowan, Daniel Bryan, Bad News Barrett, Jack Swagger, Damien Mizdow, The Miz, Randy Orton, Ryback, and Zack Ryder.

Yeah a lot of people. It's going be full but it's going to be fun.

The last person to arrive was Adam Rose.

" Party time, all the time!" Adam yelled as he walked inside.

I laughed and shut the door. I locked it because everyone was staying here till morning and I didn't want strangers randomly walking in.

Zack was being DJ for us and played sick beats.

Aj turned on the tv to ABC so we could watch the ball drop later.

We were all dancing around and having a lot of fun. Every one was sort of wasted. I drank a bit but I was still able to function correctly.

" Dean! What time is it?" I yelled asking him.

" 11:58. Why?" He answered cluelessly until I raised an eyebrow at him.

" Two more minutes." I said.

I grabbed a mic from the DJ set and turned it on.

" Guys! About two more minutes till 2015 so everyone watch the TV!" I yelled to everyone.

Everyone turned to the TV and starting counting down once we were at about 20 seconds.

" 20. 19. 18. 17. 16. 15. 14. 13. 12. 11. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We yelled.

Almost everyone was kissing at least another one. They probably are all drunk and won't remember a thing tomorrow.

Somebody yanked me towards them. I looked up to see that it was Dean.

" What are you doing?" I asked.

" New Years kiss duh." He said as he smashed his lips against mine.

We kissed for about a minute.

" Let's go get blankets for all the everyone. Roman and Dolph are staying in that room. Aj  is staying in that room. John and Nikki are staying in that room. Brie and Bryan are staying in that room. Everyone else can be wherever they are." Dean stated as he pointed to all the rooms.

" Alright. Whatever you say sir." I replied as Dean chuckled.

Dean and I grabbed all the blankets from the hotel in the drawers. We walked to the living room where everyone was passed out.

We literally just threw the blankets on top of every person we saw.

Everyone from the squad separated into their assigned rooms.

I set the alarm for 9 AM so we could wake up and clean the huge mess.

I changed into one of Dean's white t-shirts and some pink lace undies.

I wiped off my makeup and took my bandana off. I brushed through my hair quickly and brushed my teeth.

I got into bed and waited for Dean.

Minutes later, he got into bed wearing just a pair of pj pants.

I cuddled into his bare chest as he put his arms around me.

" Happy 2015 babe." He said.

" Same to you Deany. So what do you think about a summer wedding?" I asked randomly.

" Sounds good to me. How about Hawaii and on a beach so that we can rent out just for us and our WWE crew." He said.

" Perfect. I'm thinking May or June." I said.

" June 10, 2015 seems alright. I'm going to hit the hay now Skye Bear." Dean replied.

" Who the hell says hit the hay?" I asked while chuckling.

" I do. Goodnight my little nugget." He said as I started to drift off to sleep and dream about this wedding of ours.

---------------------------------------------
yay! 1.14k reads. WHATTT. I'm beyond ecstatic. like excited and happy and all those random emotions.

I'm also excited to say that I now have 3 followers. I know that's not a large amount but I hope we could grow to even 10 or more followers. thanks for reading my so called rant from the previous chapter haha. sorry for that.

do you guys want a sequel? just asking now. don't worry this story won't end anytime soon. Just comment to tell me if you would want a sequel to this story. I'm hoping to start another story soon. be sure to keep an eye out for that coming soon story. it's going to be a Randy Orton love story. I'm not going to be starting this till he returns so yeah.

Just a heads up but the next chapter is going to be this weeks RAW. #officiallycaughtuptoWWEschedule

- edited mates - 💁