The Morning w/ Dean // Chap. 11

Skye's POV:

I woke up to see that Dean and I were both naked. Which obviously means we did it last night. To be perfectly clear, I changed after we showered. Then he "seduced" me into sex so thats what happened. I looked around to see we made a huge mess. My bra was hanging on the bathroom door handle. My underwear was on the tv. The chair was on the floor. God how did that happen. The painting was crooked. Ok now I'm confused. Did we do it that hard yesterday? It was our first time doing it together but damn. I looked next to me to see Dean was still sound asleep. He was drooling and his hair was super messy. He looked so adorable.

I walked to the bathroom and decided Dean and I will spend the day in the apartment. I mean lazy days for days am I right? Yes I am. I picked out a red/pink t-shirt and my gray joggers. I put that on and grabbed my pair of moccasins and put that near the door for later in case we needed to go somewhere. I changed my phone case to a sort of galaxy looking one because I decided I wanted a change. I walked back out to see Dean awake staring at me. I walked to the bed and sat down Indian style waiting for him to speak.

"So. It looked like we made a mess. I guess we did it really hard last night." He commented with a smirk.

"Yeah. I don't really remember much. My vagina really hurts now though. Who freaking knew you had a huge dick." I said awkwardly.

"Oh. Your vagina still hurts right?" Dean asked slowly.

Before I could even answer he shoved me down on the bed. He grabbed my arms with one of his hands and pinned them down. He was wearing boxers which was a relief. He took off my joggers and then my panties off. Dean looked up at me slowly and smirked. He put one finger in slowly. I keep moaning louder as he puts in more fingers. Thank god he stopped at two. He stopped cause I already let go. He brought his mouth down to my clit and sucked on it. His fingers were also in still. Oh my god. This feels so good. I yelled so loud,"DEAN!" He sucked harder and his fingers went in deeper. Then he took his fingers out because I let go some more. He sucked that all up. He reached to the floor to find some paper towels and wiped off a bit of the mess here and there. I looked at his erection to see that he got a boner. I laughed to myself. I grabbed my panties and put them on. It was still pretty early so I decided I'll put on my joggers later. I took off my t-shirt and grabbed deans big white t-shirt and put that on. Automatically, I felt warm. I climbed into bed with a naked Dean. He must of took off his boxers while I was changing. That sneaky piece of shit. I looked under the covers to see that Dean still has a boner. I obviously fixed that for him. I took off my panties again. I sat on top of him in which my back was facing him. I bent down in a position where we could both enjoy each other. I began rubbing and sucking his penis while he was sucking and putting his fingers in me. This is when I realized I might be in love with Dean Ambrose. You could say we went for a Round 2 that morning.

---------------------------------------
edited this lovely chapter three times. 💇