Raw // Chap. 14

Raw //

Deans POV:

For the past week, I've been wondering what was Skye's birthday. I never figured it out before. I decided that I will ask her later. That is unless I forget. I don't think she has a match tonight so she'll probably be in her locker room. I guess I'll meet her later.

I don't have a match either. I already shot a promo for Bray. He annoys me with his words like man shut up. Now just gotta go find Skye.

Skye's POV:

I was in my locker room and was looking at the match card.

1: John Cena, The Authority, and Ryback segment.

2: Jack Swagger vs Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins wins by pinfall.

3: The Miz & Damien Mizdow (w/ Mini-Miz) vs Los Matadores (w/ El Torito). The Miz picks up win by roll-up.

4: Brie Bella (w/ Nikki Bella) vs Aj Lee. Aj Lee picks up win by submission.

5: Paige vs Alicia Fox. Paige wins by pinfall.

6: Mark Henry vs Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler wins by disqualification.

7: Ryback vs John Cena. John Cena wins by disqualification.

End of Raw //

As I got to the end of Raw, it was good overall. The only thing that was bad, was that the authority were being asses to Team Cena. Yes I was rooting for Team Cena.

After I was done watching Raw, I went on WWE Network and watched Total Divas. Hey I got to admit Total Divas is pretty good.

As I got to the third episode of the first season, Dean walked through my door.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hi. We both don't have matches right? This is weird for me. Divas Champ not on RAW for like two weeks. I guess I'll have to wait till Smackdown." I replied.

"Aw babe. It's okay. I have a question for you." He asked.

"What is it?" I replied.

"When is your birthday? I've been trying to figure it out." He asked.

"Oh. It's December 7th." I answered.

"Okay. Let me note that in my phone. December 7th. Wait." Dean said pausing.

"Wait for what?" I asked him.

"Your birthday is December 7th?" He asked.

"Uh yeah." I said.

"That's my birthday too." He
exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh. Really? We have the same birthdays? Wow. That's so cool babe!" I said excitedly.

"Wait babe. What year were you born in?" He asked.

" In 1987." I answered.

" I'm born in 1985 so that makes me older by two years." He said.

"So that means you're 28 and I'm 26 then?" I asked.

"Yup. So I guess we can celebrate our birthdays together." He said.

He sat down with me and watched Total Divas because I made him.

"Hey Dean. Look it's you." I exclaimed once I saw him on Total Divas.

"Probably the worse minute of my life." He said.

"You looked really hot though. Like your hair though." I admitted.

"Thanks babe. Let's go back to the hotel?" He said.

"Alright let's go." I replied.

Dean drove us back to the hotel. We got inside the room and we took a shower together. We might have took a while in there. Well I just got a pair of my pink panties and put that on. I walked over to Deans suitcase and found one of Deans white T-shirts. I put that on and walked to bed. I took my title and placed it on the counter. Then I laid down and set my alarm to 10 AM since Smackdown tapings were at 11:30 AM. I pulled the covers over me. About a bit later, Dean got in next to me. He pulled me into him and hugged my waist. I turned to where I was facing him and kissed him quickly. I shoved my face into his chest to cover up my super red cheeks. I felt him kiss my head. After that, I dozed off to sleep.

////////////////////////////////////

Okay the update thingy is fine now. Yay. Lol. Ill probably update tomorrow or later. Comment and Vote . Edited twice 🎩.