Raw After Wrestlemania // Chap. 58

Skye's POV:

Wrestlemania was amazing just as I had expected. I had a great time and I can't wait till next year. Now I need to move my focus back onto Raw tonight.

My attire tonight was a Brock Lesnar "Beast Incarnate" cut crop top with maroon booty shorts and maroon doc martens.

I straightened my hair and parted it to separate sides. I put on some light makeup. I grabbed my Divas title and placed it on my shoulder.

The WWE Universe always ask me this, do I wear extensions. I actually do not because my blonde hair is actually pretty long. It ends at just about under my butt area. Think what you want, it's my real hair so get over it.

I walked to the where the match card was since Raw was just beginning to starting.

Match Card for Raw //

1) Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and Stephanie McMahon segment.

2) Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan for the Intercontinental Championship. Daniel Bryan retains the championship by pinfall.

3) Cesaro, Tyson Kidd (w/ Natalya) and The Ascension vs Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto) and The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston; w/ Xavier Woods). Lucha Dragons and The New Days win by pinfall.

4) Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar segment.

5) Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Match never happened due to Rollins feeling "jet-lagged".

6) Stardust vs Damien Mizdow. Damien Mizdow wins by pinfall.

7) Curtis Axel vs Neville. Neville wins by pinfall.

8) Dean Ambrose vs John Cena for the WWE United States Championship. John Cena retains the championship by pinfall.

9) Renee Young interviews Seth Rollins. Randy Orton makes an appearance.

10) Aj Lee, Paige, and Naomi vs Jenni, Nikki and Brie Bella. Jenni and The Bella Twins win by pinfall.

11) Goldust vs Rusev. Rusev wins by submission.

12) Seth Rollins, Big Show and Kane vs Ryback, Randy Orton and Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns, Ryback and Randy Orton win by pinfall.

End of Raw //

I wasn't going on till later tonight so I decided to take a nap.

As I was skipping back to my locker room, I was stopped by none other than "The Beast Incarnate", Brock Lesnar.

" Oh uh hey Brock. I don't think we've met but I'm Skye Sailor. Or Jenni when I'm in the ring. Also I'm a real big fan of yours." I said as I stuck my hand out.

" Nice to meet you. Thanks by the way. I've been seeing you in the ring lately. You have some amazing skills. Are you new by any chance?" He asked as he shook my hand.

" Thanks. Well I guess I'm kind of new. Been here since mid-November. So I guess about 6 months or so." I answered.

" And so I've heard you've already held the Divas title twice? Wow you've got talent and I know talent when I see it." Brock complemented.

" Wow thanks. That's awesome hearing that coming from you. You sort of seem to be in a good mood after that big loss last night at Mania." I said shyly while pretending to scratch my neck.

" Well you know, a loss is a loss. I would've won that if I wasn't cheated. Rollins interrupted a great match between Reigns and I. Let me ask you a question. Who were rooting for?" He asked me.