A Blizzard Hit Raw // Chap. 47

Skye's POV:

Raw was canceled tonight due to some sort of blizzard. Instead of a live edition of Raw, WWE is doing some sort of Raw at WWE headquarters in Connecticut.

I convinced Dean to let me have a sleepover at our hotel room since we couldn't really go anywhere because of the blizzard.

I invited Dolph, Brie, John, Nikki, and Roman.

Since they were in the same hotel, it was easy for all of them to come as soon as possible.

In about 5 minutes, they were all arrived in my hotel room.

Dean and I had set up everything in advance.

Since there was a Starbucks and a 7-11 in the lobby of our hotel, Dean and I went down earlier and bought some things. We had picked up 7 pink drinks with extra caramel and some bags of chips.

We piled onto the couches and put in the movie that Dean had in his suitcase.

It was ironically Frozen.

" Dean. Why do you have Frozen in your suitcase? I never knew you were a fan of that kind of stuff." Roman asked him.

" I swear I didn't know that was in there. I never put it in there. But I know who probably did." Dean replied while giving me a suspicious look.

" I'm guilty as charged." I said putting my hands up as Nikki laughed.

I walked into the kitchen area and grabbed our drinks.

I brought the drinks to the kitchen and gave everyone their drinks.

" Thanks Skye." Everyone said in unison.

" You're welcome." I laughed.

We all got into comfortable positions to watch the movie.

I sat criss-cross on one of the couches. Dean laid on my lap.

Nikki and John laid down on the couch bed.

Dolph got one of those hanging chairs.

And finally Brie and Roman sat on the floor next to each other.

Once Frozen got to Let it Go, we were all loudly singing along.

" THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!" We all sang in unison.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Once the movie was over, we plugged in my WII-U. I connected ironically my seven remotes.

I put in the new Super Smash Bros.

I was playing Kirby. Dean was playing Mario. Roman was playing Luigi. Brie was playing Zelda. Nikki picked Peach. John decided on Lucario. And finally Dolph picked Sonic.

After five minutes of intense playing, it was down to the final three, Dean, Nikki and I.

I had three lives. Dean had one and Nikki had one.

I got the special move thingy and used it on Nikki to get her out.

Now it was down to Dean and I.

He was busy getting some power ups. I did some kick move on him to get him out.

And that made me the winner.

" Haha suck it Dean. I finally beat you on something." I laughed in his face.

" Whatever Skye." He said while clapping.

Pretty soon it was late in the night so we all slept where we were.

---------------------------------------------
sorry for the bad chapter. I'm rushing these so yeah once again I'm sorry.

thanks for the 1.98k reads and the 61 votes everyone! please remember to comment please. I need feedback to make the story better. thanks !!

woohoo1!1!1!1!1 finals are over!!

- edited - 🌊