Royal Rumble 2015 // Chap. 46

Royal Rumble //

Skye's POV:

Royal Rumble was in an hour. I was super pumped up. I mean this is my first Rumble in my whole career. Of course I would be pumped up. I was looking forward to the whole match card.

I grabbed a paper with the card on it and read it.

Royal Rumble Match Card //

1) Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (w/ Natalya and Adam Rose) vs The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston; w/ Xavier Woods). Cesaro and Tyson Kidd win by pinfall.

2) The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) vs The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn). The Ascension win by pinfall.

3) The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) vs The Miz and Damien Mizdow for the Tag Team Championships. The Usos win by pinfall to retain the Tag Team Championships.

4) Jenni and Nikki Bella vs Paige and Natalya. Jenni and Nikki Bella win by pinfall.

5) Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins (w/ Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury) in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Brock Lesnar wins pinfall by pinning Seth Rollins to retain the championship.

6) 30-man Royal Rumble match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania 31. Roman Reigns wins after eliminating Rusev.

End of the Royal Rumble //

Tonight's card looked exciting. I can't wait literally I'm like jumping up and down right now.

I had new attire just for tonight. Earlier, Sandra gave me a "Macho Man" Randy Savage cut crop top and a pair of purple booty shorts with purple doc martens. I had that on already and I realized I needed something.

I grabbed one of my wristbands and put that on my left wrist. I also grabbed my divas title and put it around my waist.

I left my locker room and made my way to Nikki and Brie's locker room.

I knocked and came in.

" Niks you ready for our tag team match?" I asked her.

" I'm ready. So are you going to get the pin? I have to pull Paige off of the apron since I'm more of a heel character than you are." Nikki said.

" Yeah I'll pin Nattie. By the way where's Brie?" I asked.

" I think she's with Bryan somewhere. She left like 5 minutes before you came here." Nikki answered as she finished putting on her shoes.

" Want to wait by the ramp?" I asked as she nodded.

By this time, the tag team match between the Usos and the Miz and Damien Mizdow was over. Natalya and Paige already did their entrances.

Nikki was going out first and I was going out after her.

She came out and did her booty thingy. I still don't know what that's called. I doubt I could do that. I do not have a butt.

Once my music played, I came out and skipped to my side of the ring where Nikki was waiting. I set my title on the steps and got on to the apron.

" You starting?" I asked Nikki as she nodded in response.

Natalya and Nikki were starting the match for us.

Nikki managed to give her a few forearms to the face. Natalya fell to the ground as Nikki tagged me in.

I got in just as she was getting up. I gave her a wicked clothesline.

I pulled her up and delivered a dropkick.

She was down so I gave her an elbow drop to the neck. I tagged in Nikki.

Nikki gave her a few elbows to the stomach as Natalya got up.

You could practically hear Paige yelling for Natalya to tag her in. Instead, Nikki tagged me in and made Paige even more annoyed than she already was. I chuckled in my head.

As I was pulling Natalya up, she suddenly gave me a clothesline. It almost gave her enough time to tag in Paige.

She was about a few inches away when Nikki pulled her off the apron.

Natalya was distracted so I gave her a huge forearm to the face.

I pulled her back up and gave her a Jenni-DT which was a jumping DDT.

I went for the pin and got the three count for the win.

I grabbed my title off the apron and rolled out of the ring.

I grabbed Nikki and we skipped backstage in victory.

" Well that was exciting." I said.

" Catering?" Nikki asked me as I nodded.

We got to catering and we both grabbed some Greek yogurt with raspberries.

I felt bad because we were sitting talking for who knows long. Once we heard a bell ring, we looked up to the monitor. Roman won the Rumble.

" Dean was my first choice but Roman was my second so that was alright." I said.

" We didn't pay attention at all. I guess we could watch it again on the network later." Nikki said as we threw away our trash.

We separated and I went into my locker room.

Dean was putting away his clothes as I walked in.

" Babe lets go?" Dean asked me.

" Yeah lets go." I replied as I grabbed my two bags.

We set everything in the rental and drove back to the hotel.

We decided to leave tomorrow morning since we were both pooped out tonight.

I changed into one of Dean's big white t-shirts and a pair of pink pj shorts. I hopped into bed to find Dean dead asleep. I gave him a peck on the cheek and turned off the lamps.

I fell asleep soon after that.

---------------------------------------------
chapter is done. night night ppls.

1.93k reads!1!1!1!1!1!1!1 thanks.

- edited - 🌊💖