Match of A Lifetime // Chap. 5

Skye's POV:

This Divas Championship match is going to make or break my career. Even though Aj is one of my great friends, this is going to be really hard.

The bell rung. We circled around and locked up. I got her in a headlock and put her in a neck breaker. She kicked me face first down. I looked up and saw Aj arguing with the ref. I got her in a school girl roll up. 1. 2. 3! Oh my god I won. I can't believe this.

" And your new divas champion, Jenniiiiiiiii!" I heard Lillian say through the mic.

I grabbed my title and shook Aj's hand and walked backstage. As I made my way to my locker room, I was stopped by many fellow superstars and divas to congratulate me.

"Great Job Skye. I look forward to
facing you soon." I heard Nikki say.

"Thanks Nikki. I'll see you later." I said back.

When I got into my locker room, I tried to take in what just happened out there. I am new divas champion. That's new. It was my match and I won. I still can't believe this. I packed up my stuff and including my title this time and was getting ready to leave as I was stopped by Dean.

"Congrats Skye. You deserve it. I've been meaning to ask you this. Will you go with me to dinner tomorrow night at 8? Dress casual if you say yes." Dean asked nervously.

"Thanks. And yes ill go with you to dinner. See you tomorrow then. Bye Dean."

And just like that he left. I scored a date. That's also new. It's been a while since my last one 2 months to be exact. Now time to go pick out an outfit for tomorrow. So much work to pick out an outfit.

---------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for my chapters being so short. I'm not exactly the best writer. well thanks for reading, Uh please follow, vote or comment thanks.

#editedtwice 💁