Author's note

Hi everyone!

I used to write fanfics on the onedirectionfanfiction website ages ago. Recently got some new inspo and decided to come on here to write it down. I have no idea how well this story is going to do and if I'll keep updating it!! We'll see how it goes.

Haven't written in years, so I'm a bit rusty, and I feel a bit weird as a 24-year old writing fanfics tbh, but oh well (: 

A few disclaimers:

- English is not my first language! Sorry in advance for any spelling/grammatical mistakes. Also, I don't live in London so maybe I interpret the city completely different than people who actually live there.

- There will be sexual/mature content in this story, as well as a LOT of mentions of drug use. This will be the only trigger warning for that!, but if you are easily triggered by drugs, are an addict or an ex-addict, this might not be for you!! Take care of yourselves pls!

- Smut chapters are indicated with an (*) in the title :)

- Other trigger warnings (such as self-harm, etc.) will be mentioned at the beginning of each chapter if necessary. Some topics mentioned in this story: self-harm, graphic violence, sexual abuse, loss of a loved-one, anxiety attacks, physical and emotional abuse, mental health issues .

- I do have actual experience working with addicts, so that part of the story is all own experience.

- I obviously don't know Harry or any of the other boys, so the way I write them in this story is not my actual idea of them in real life. It's just my imagination obviously and should be taking with a BIG grain of salt

- There's both dark and soft Harry in this story! Kind of the classic - starts out as a dick but has a heart of gold

- Violet - the main character - does not have a specific look in this story! I will not use pictures of women to portray her a certain way, so feel free to use your imagination with the descriptions I'm giving (: - same goes with the other characters (such as Abby)

Hope you enjoy it!! 

Nothing makes me happier than reading comments on the stuff I write, so please interact with one another or just leave your thoughts!!

+ I'm very keen on supporting smaller writers on here. If you would like me to check out your Harry fics, you can always message me and I'd be happy to! Or leave a comment here for others as well, recommendations are always welcome (: