Chapter 38 (*)

TW: mentions of self-harm (non-graphic)

Violet.

I woke up the next morning around 10 by Harry's lips making their way down my jaw and neck. I stirred slightly with my eyes still closed as he carefully pressed his mouth against my throat, trying not to hurt me. The soft pressure he added wasn't painful at all and I sleepily hummed in approvement of his actions.

"Morning." He rasped, hot breath against my right collarbone as I felt his large hand slide around my waist and dipping underneath the shirt I was wearing, fingertips trailing up and down my spine as he tugged me closer.

"Hey." I hummed back, finally opening my eyes. The bedroom was dimly lit from the rays of sunshine that peeked through the curtains and I reached my hand up to rest on Harry's shoulder as he continued kissing me.

"Oh, okay." I smirked knowingly when he squeezed my ass and then took hold of my thigh, draping it around his hips and holding me firmly in place. I felt his bulge through the boxers he was wearing while I was only in my underwear and a shirt.

"Good morning to you too." I mumbled, earning me a breathy chuckle from Harry. No more words were exchanged as Harry dipped his hand in my black underwear, gently tracing up and down my folds as his thumb massaged my clit. My breathing got heavier as I took hold of his curls, tugging his hair slightly to signal him to continue.

I couldn't help but rock my hips to meet his touch as he finally entered two of his fingers. His lips were on my shoulder, repeatedly kissing the skin as he stretched me and prepared me for him. A quiet moan fell from my lips when he curled his fingers upwards, rough patch of the tip of his middle finger tapping against my g-spot.

The tension in my legs was building, and he retrieved his touch as I felt him shuffling on the mattress, struggling to rid himself of his briefs. He then hooked his thumb in the hem of my underwear and I lifted my hips to assist him in getting me naked. We were both still wearing shirts, but I didn't mind.

Harry's hand took hold of my leg, bending it around him as we laid on our sides, facing one another. I had my hands around his head, panting against his forehead as he was kissing and sucking the skin of my chest, nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck as he stroked himself for a short moment before lining himself up and pushing in. 

We both let out sighs of relief at the sensation and he slowly inched all the way in until he filled me completely and let me adjust.

His belly was against mine, naked hips connected as closely as possible. I felt sensitive this early on the day, being only awake for a few minutes. I felt so comfortable now being in this position with Harry, absolutely no part of me objecting to him wanting my body whenever he wanted.

I bucked my hips slightly and quietly signalled him to move, which he did. His movements were slow, lazy and passionate. There wasn't any hurry or roughness, but it didn't take away from the heat that was building in my belly with each thrust.

Harry was mumbling incoherent words against my skin as his hand was on my hip, squeezing the flesh in his palm as he fucked me slowly. My eyes fluttered close at the feeling of him sliding in and out of me, our bodies still warm beneath the sheets.

Harry's breath got heavier, thrusts a bit faster and more deliberate as he jerked his hips forward to meet my own. The bone crashing into mine with each roll of his hips as his thighs were tense and his chest was heaving up and down quickly.

I involuntary bit on my lower lip when he shifted slightly, changing the angle only a bit but providing me with the perfect amount of pressure to push me over the edge. I intensified my grip on his hair, knowing he loved it when I did that.