Chapter 24 (*)

Violet.

"Show me how much." Harry's voice was soft as he dipped his head to attach his lips to my throat, leaving gentle kisses down to my chest and collarbones. My breath was heavy when I heard his words, and I honestly didn't exactly know what he expected of me.

The few drinks I'd had at the café with Abby left me slightly bold when I gently pushed him away so I could hop off the counter. I took hold of his shoulders to turn us around, so his back was leaning against the counter and I was trapping him for once. He wanted me to show him? I was about to.

His eyes widened dramatically when I pecked his lips and then dropped to my knees in front of him, eye level with his crotch as my hands started working to undo his belt. I felt a bit nervous as it had been a long time since I had given someone head. One night stands usually just didn't get to that, and even if they did, I hadn't done it to someone that had Harry's size.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when his hand curled around my wrist and he pulled me up again. "You don't have to do that." He muttered.

I slightly frowned as I shook my head. "I want to show you." I was about to make my way down again but he stopped me. "You don't have to."

"Do you not want me to?" I asked in confusion.

Harry let out a shaky breath as he placed his hands on my hips, pulling me into him. "Baby, believe me... Been dreaming about this from the moment we met." He quietly spoke, staring deeply into my eyes.

"I'm sure your lips around my cock would be a bloody magnificent sight to see, but I want you to be sure." He spoke the dirty words so easily while they left me blushing already. I could tell my reaction amused him as I cleared my throat. "I'm sure."

The dark look of eagerness in his eyes dried out my mouth while I leaned in to sloppily kiss him once more. He didn't stop me this time when I lowered to the ground. My bare knees were on the tiled floor of his kitchen, my dress hitching up slightly from the position as I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his black jeans with shaky hands.

Even though it was beautiful weather, I doubted I would ever see Harry in shorts or anything else than his signature black jeans. I tugged them down his thighs until they pooled at his ankles, assisting his feet up one by one to step out of the fabric.

I kept my eyes away from his crotch as I helped him get rid of his socks, then tracing my fingertips over his calves towards his thighs, leaving pecks on his skin on the way up. He had nice legs, a few scribbly, messy tattoos that were obviously done not by a professional, gracing the skin that never saw the sun.

The tent in his briefs showed me how hard he already was even though I had hardly touched him. My fingertips curiously grazed the shape of his length through the material, causing Harry's thighs to tense at my touch. I pressed a kiss on the area over the fabric and he breathed sharply, gripping the counter so tightly his knuckles turned white.

"Don't tease, Violet." He warned in a low voice and I bit my lip to stifle my giggle at his threat. Even though I was on my knees, I was in the powerful position here. I decided to give in as I hooked my index fingers in the waistband of his boxers, slowly dragging them down his legs until his length sprung free.

He was hard. The tip of his penis a slightly darker pink than his shaft, the vein running underneath it pumping blood almost painfully to his throbbing member as a drop of pre-come leaked from the swollen head. I peered up at him through my eyelashes as I reached up my hand, closing it around his base to slowly stroke him, feeling the velvety skin beneath my palm.

I skimmed my thumb over his tip, still staring into his eyes as he looked down on me, brows scrunched together and lips parted. His length was twitching and throbbing in my fist as I thoroughly enjoyed the reaction his body gave me, signalling him what he wanted.