Chapter 97 (*)

Violet.

"Mike! Mike!" I giggled as I hurried up the steps of the mansion towards the security guard. Mike raised his brows as he saw me jogging over to him in my high heels, "Yes, miss?"

"We're engaged." I smiled, holding out my hand. Harry came up behind me, slightly slower as he didn't seem as excited to tell literally every single person in the world that we were getting married. Harry slid his arm around my waist and politely smiled, "Hi, Mike."

"Mr. Styles." Mike nodded before eyeing the ring, "Congratulations, you two."

"Thank youuuu." I sang, leaning back into Harry. Mike chuckled once more and opened the door for us, letting us into the foyer. I was ecstatic to see everyone. The first one I spotted was Louis, holding multiple glasses of champagne in his hand. I nearly knocked him over with a hug, and he balanced on his legs as he snickered, "Good to see you too, petal."

I saw Eleanor behind him, her baby bump very obvious at this point. She was about seven months along now, and her belly started getting uncomfortable. She waddled over to us, a smile on her face, "Hey, guys. Was wondering when you were going to get here." She leaned over and kissed my cheek before giving Harry a hug to greet us.

"Violet!" I heard Isobel's voice from across the room, and spotted her with her jaw on the floor, "What the hell is on your hand?!" She spotted my ring from a mile away, and I grinned widely before holding up my hand. Eleanor clutched her hand to her chest and took a step back while Louis was less shocked, and simply gave Harry a hug, "Nice, mate."

He pulled me in for a cuddle next, "Congrats, guys." Louis congratulated us, tightly holding onto me. I wobbled on my high heels as I clutched his shoulders, "Where's Ian?"

"He's up in his room to get ready, he'll be here in a minute." Louis answered and I nodded. My hands itched to tell him though, and after hugging everyone I decided to excuse myself and look for Ian upstairs. My heels took me up the familiar wooden stairs, and Harry and mine's door was the first room I saw but I took a left and followed the long hallway all down to the end.

My dress was rather tight and short, but I felt comfortable in the black tights and the heeled black boots. I was nearly out of breath when I reached Ian's room, and my knuckles urgently came down on the wooden door, "Ian?"

"Vi, is that you?" He answered from behind the door, his voice a little muffled, "Come on in."

I grinned as I pushed his door open, seeing him in front of the mirror and fumbling with his tie. He let out a frustrated breath, "One of these days I have to learn how to knot a tie."

"Come here," I chuckled, "I'll help."

Ian turned around, handing me the tie as we stood in front of one another and I brought it around his neck to tie it up. It reminded me of Eleanor and Louis' wedding a couple of months ago. Ian and I had only grown closer ever since. He had finished his program at the RSP a few weeks ago and had been clean ever since.

He was glad he could drink alcohol now, and he still went to regular therapy sessions with Alex due to the outreach program that the RSP had. He had grown up a lot into a much more mature person who was about to turn eighteen in a couple of days.

"Holy shit, he did it then, did he?" Ian asked suddenly. I frowned at his confusing words, but followed his gaze to my hand, smiling when I realized he saw the ring. I nodded at his question, "He did. We're engaged."

"Vi, fucking hell!" He exclaimed with a surprised, shocked look, "No way!"

The breath got knocked out of my lungs when he tightly pulled me in for a hug and I snickered into his neck, "Crazy, huh? I didn't see it coming at all."