Chapter 94

Violet.

"Why are you so fidgety?" Abby asked in a whisper as we sat down on our chairs.

I let out a sigh as I shifted in my seat, "Harry took my knickers." I whispered back.

Abby's lips curled up in a smirk, "You're naked?"

"Yep." I sent the curly haired man at the front of the aisle a glare as he looked rather amused at my squirming.

Harry and Louis were stood at the front of the aisle, waiting with the minister and Isobel on the other side. Louis seemed about ready to have a heart attack, constantly hissing something to Harry under his breath and worriedly looking down the aisle to look for a sign of Eleanor.

"Where the hell is she?" He whispered in a worry and Harry just shrugged, "Just relax mate, she'll be here any second."

Louis did not seem relaxed after hearing that and I mentally scolded Harry for not taking this more seriously.

Even we started glancing to the end of the aisle to look for a girl in a wedding dress, but the garden was empty besides the flower arch, the white runner and the rose petals strown around. All the guests were sitting in white chairs, and the sun was behind us and starting to set a little bit. It was the perfect scenery for a wedding.

All that we needed was the bride.

Almost on cue, the music started playing and all of us stood up from our seats. I was playing with my hands, nervous all of a sudden for this event. But in the best way. I smiled at Ian who was on my other side.

The second Eleanor appeared with her dad, Louis lower lip quivered and he clutched his heart. His reaction made my eyes glass over, and even Harry sniffed once as he patted his friend on the back.

Eleanor had her veil in front of her face, her wedding bouquet in her shaking hand as her father and her approached the flower arch. She looked absolutely amazing, and Louis was full on sobbing now whilst simultaneously having the widest smile on his face.

I smiled as her father gave her away, kissing her hand before he sat down on the front row next to her mother. Louis quickly wiped at his eyes as they smiled at one another.

"Hi." He grinned and Eleanor's shoulders shook with a laugh, "Hi, you."

The minister motioned for all of us to sit down, while there were now five people at the flower arch instead of four. Isobel stood behind Eleanor, Harry behind Louis as the minister started his speech and started the wedding.

I had noticed Abby taking a hold of my hand while Dan had his hand on her leg, rubbing affectionate circles with his thumb.

Those two were so very in love as well, and it was adorable to see. It was the first guy that Abby dated that I could get on board with.

Which said a lot about her dating history.

Harry shot me a quick wink and I returned it with a smile, letting him know he was doing a good job. Even though there were two people getting married over there, my eyes were always drawn to him. I intently watched his facial expressions as the minister spoke about the bond of marriage, and my eyes darted over his form, seeing how handsome he looked in the light suit.

He just looked incredible, like a God. And he was mine.

Ian was on my other side, sniffling like a crazy person as the tears streamed down his face, and I put my arm over the back of his chair, squeezing his shoulder, "Cry baby." I muttered under my breath and he shot me a look, "Shut up."

There were a few jokes thrown into the minister's speech, and we all had small smiles on our faces while Ian was still tearing up next to me. Soon, it was time for the vows, and both Eleanor and Louis pulled out a piece of paper to read theirs.