Chapter 19

Violet.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. My eyes fluttered open when the sunlight came through the window and I realized that I hadn't closed the blinds last night since I was preoccupied with other things. 

Like having three orgasms. 

I groaned when I tried to move my sensitive legs, stretching them out beneath the sheets to warm up the worn-out muscles from last night's activities. I looked at the empty space in the bed next to me where Harry's body had been only moments ago as the pillow still felt warm.

I instantly shot up in the mattress, realizing Harry was alone. He might have ran off to go find some coke, or worse. 

I quickly hurried out of bed, stumbling a bit until I found my balance. I realized I was only wearing underwear and a shirt, and tugged a pair of leggings out of my closet that I jumped into. I was almost running into the living room when I heard the sound of the stove, and food being prepared. The pleasant smell of bacon filled my nostrils as I curiously entered the kitchen, seeing Harry shirtless at the stove with his back to me.

My eyes lingered on his damaged back or a moment before I cleared my throat. "Good morning." I rasped, trying to warm my voice up a bit so I didn't sound like an 80 year-old man.

Harry turned around with the brightest smile and I instructed myself to not get distracted by his naked torso. "Morning." He replied, gesturing for me to sit down at the dining table. He had already set it, two plates and two cups had been placed on the wood, along with a full coffee pot.

"Coffee?" Harry asked, pouring some of the black liquid into the cup after I had eagerly nodded. I was a bit speechless at this whole gesture. "I- wow. Thanks, Harry, this is really nice."

"I think you know how generous I can be."

My cheeks flushed pink at his obvious reference to what had happened last night. I quickly got up to my feet to tear the contract from the wall and fold it twice. "Don't think we need this anymore." I muttered.

Harry let out a laugh and shook his head, knowing as well as me that we broke most of the rules that we had agreed on. We had sex, we went out for dancing and we had had alcohol. The rest almost didn't matter anymore. I peered out of the window to see the stunning weather that this gorgeous Saturday was blessing us with. 

"It's your second to last day." I smiled as Harry put eggs and bacon on my plate.

"It is. Ah, by the way, I was wondering if it's okay with you if I left early tomorrow morning. Gabriel needs me at the mansion for some business stuff."

I slowly nodded, not seeing a reason why I wouldn't allow this. Harry had behaved impeccably this week and after I had broken most of the rules myself, I wasn't going to be a pain in the ass about this small request. "Sure."

"Do did you have fun last night?" He asked, poking his fork into some of his omelette before bringing it between his lips and chewing it. 

I nodded. "The bar was fun. Like I said, you should do more theme nights like that, I feel like people really liked it."

Harry nodded in agreement. "Wasn't talking about the bar though."

My eyes widened when his cheeky smirk appeared on his lips, obviously enjoying how uncomfortable I was.

"I-It was great." I cleared my throat, diverting my eyes to the cup of coffee in front of me that I brought to my lips to have a few sips from. Anything in order to not talk.

"It was." He answered, mimicking my actions. We both sat there, staring at each other with half our faces hidden behind the giant mugs that I had in the cupboards. I could tell by the little wrinkles by his eyes that he was still grinning like an idiot. "Glad you enjoyed yourself." He mocked the words I had spoken to him earlier that week, causing me to roll my eyes.