Chapter 48 (*)

Harry.

We didn't make it to the shower. Violet and I were a stumbly, kissing mess on our way to the bedroom, hands on each other and lips attached to necks as we hurried up the stairs and through the corridors of the mansion.

I would've taken her anywhere, but since this wasn't technically our house, we didn't want to risk getting walked in on. The bedroom was the only safe option.

Violet was giggly when I had my hands on her sides beneath her shirt, stumbling behind her as she lead me through the hallway and I almost tripped over my own feet.

I was happy that I'd been able to make her smile for at least a bit today, take her mind of whatever was going on with people spying on us. She had woken up in better spirits than she had been the evening before, no more crying or sobbing but back to being strong, or at least faking it.

"Does your door lock?" Violet breathed as I had her pushed up against the wood, hands already beneath her shirt to roam her naked back. I hummed my answer, blindly reaching my hand out to lock the door as we continued kissing messily.

"Vi." I panted as her hands excruciatingly slowly unbuckled my belt and popped the button of my jeans. Her lips were leaving feather light kisses on the arch of my throat, making me tingle and burn with anticipation as I had both my hands flat on the door next to her head.

"Sit down on the bed." She breathed, nudging me backwards. I did as she asked, sitting down at the edge of the bed before I felt her hands on my knees, rubbing up my thighs. My eyes widened and a shaky sigh fell from my lips when she dropped to her knees in front of me.

I bit my lip, looking down at the girl on the carpeted floor, eye level with my crotch as she unzipped my pants, a look of concentration on her face. My dick already throbbed with anticipation at the thought she was about to do what I thought.

Her hands nudged my knees apart so she could fit her shoulders in between them.

"Up." Violet quietly murmured, and I obliged, lifting my hips off of the mattress as she took down my pants and briefs at the same time, the cold air hitting my length as I was no longer restrained by the clothing. I was rock hard already, standing up erect in front of her face.

"You want to taste me, petal?" I smirked as she took my jeans off of my ankles, tossing them to the side before her eyes landed on my cock.

She gave me a small smile and a nod, bringing one hand up to close around my member, stroking the silky skin up and down slowly as I let out a deep breath. I leaned back on my hands, my head rolling back as she touched me, going a bit faster and giving me firm yet gentle tugs.

"Stop teasing." I grunted, lowering my eyes again and locking my gaze with hers. She looked a little bit devilish, popped up on her knees on the floor, sitting between my thighs. Her one hand massaged my leg as her other was on my erection, and I held my breath when I saw her lowering her head.

She kept eye contact as she poked her tongue out, letting it slide from the base of my cock all the way to the tip, in a slow, flat motion.

"Fuck," I hissed, eyebrows scrunched up in pleasure as she repeated the action, "More, need more." I was already panting, complete putty in her hands as she hummed, still moving her hand up and down, squeezing gently around the base.

"Let me have that mouth, Vi." I sternly spoke, glaring at her a bit when she refused me and just continued to pump her hand. I needed more, I wanted more.

"I know how much you love sucking me off, having me feel that tight throat of yours." I added with a smirk. She finally broke the eye contact, cheeks flushing slightly as she inhaled a deep breath and finally folded her lips around my tip.