Chapter 43 (*)

Violet.

"You... You were – wow." Harry breathed once we had recomposed ourselves. We were beneath the comforter right now, both of us having heavy and droopy eyes from the heavy activities and the late hour.

I blushed slightly but thanked my lucky stars it was dark. Even though I had just taken control in the bedroom and made Harry come twice, I was back to being my shy self now that all of the alcohol was very much out of my system.

"Yeah?" I asked warily, needing confirmation.

Harry hummed, "Are you kidding me? You made me come so hard. Twice." He let out a content sigh and I heard him shuffling on the mattress, feeling his hand knead my naked chest as he pressed himself closer into my back, his lips leaving a kiss on my bare shoulder.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

I nibbled my lip and nodded, "Yeah, I did. It was... different."

"You called me daddy."

I could hear smugness in Harry's voice as I covered my face and let out a groan in pure cringe. "First and last time. Don't get used to it."

Harry laughed loudly at my embarrassment but nuzzled his nose in my hair, clearly amused but grateful that I had done it for him.

"Have you ever faked an orgasm with me?" Harry suddenly piped up and I couldn't help but smile at his question, remembering how Eleanor, Isobel, Abby and I mentioned it during the game of never have I ever at the bar. I quickly shook my head. "No, I haven't."

"Promise?"

"Harry," I smiled, shaking my head in disbelief. "I promise, I'm not lying. You're very... skilled. I'm not that good an actress that I could fake that. And that often." We were quiet again as he was clearly satisfied with my answer. I could almost hear the smug smirk on his lips as I also thought back to the drinking game.

"Can I ask you something?" I spoke.

"Hmm, sure."

"Have you had a lot of threesomes?"

Harry was quiet for a second until he seemed to shake his head, "No. Not really. A few times. It's not really something I do a lot because I always preferred to get undivided attention from one person. I don't like to share."

"Right," I nodded, "And do you miss it?"

"Nope," He lifted his head and pecked my shoulder again. His leg moved in between mine, snuggly pressed flush against me in all his nakedness, "I don't. Why? Are you insecure about that?"

I let out a sigh, "I don't know. I know you used to have a very adventurous sex-life and I know I'm maybe a bit boring s-"

"Boring?" Harry cut me off while he lifted his head, "Petal, nothing about what we do is boring. It's the first time ever that I'm sleeping with someone I actually care about. I'm completely satisfied with the things we do. This is all new to me."

"Okay." I nodded, but Harry continued, "I don't miss anything. As long as it's with you, I'm very fulfilled. And besides, I'd never do a threesome with you. The thought of someone else touching you drives me insane."

"So you don't mind that a lot of these things are out of my comfort zone?"

Harry lifted his head again, as if attempting to see me in the darkness of the room, "Out of your comfort zone is not a bad thing, is it? I've done stuff out of my comfort zone too, with you."

I knew he was referring to the night we had sex and it felt more intimate than it had ever before. I knew that night he tried to pour all his feelings and emotions into the movements of his body. And I had felt it.