Chapter 89 (*)

Violet.

"Do you like the house?" Abby smiled as we both leaned against the bar. After my tequila shots I had gone back to drinking soda's, whilst Abby sipped on a gin and tonic.

I eagerly nodded, "I love it. It looks exactly like my house when I was a kid, the vibe of it... Can't believe you remembered that."

"You talk about your childhood house quite a lot, Vi. This one has been for sale for a long time and I thought of you whenever I passed by it."

My eyes widened, "How come it's been on sale for so long? It's so beautiful."

Abby pursed her lips together and realization hit me, "It's really fucking expensive, isn't it?"

She smiled sheepishly and I groaned in guilt, "I can't believe he bought me a house."

"He's got the money for it. And I mean, it's all relative. For him, it's probably not that expensive. He hasn't done it just for you, try looking at it like that." Abby defended Harry and I slowly nodded. I knew she was right, but still.

"I feel like I have to repay him, or thank him somehow. But how do you repay someone for something like that?" I sighed as I shook my head in thought.

"I know a few ways he wouldn't oppose against." Abby muttered coyly and I rolled my eyes, "Already did that."

She let out a laugh, "Really? Where?"

"The couch." I breathily answered before sucking the straw in between my lips, "Twice."

"Nice." She commented, patting my shoulder, "Hey, do you want to go dance?"

"Is Harry knocking his teeth out already? I can't watch." I groaned as I followed Abby onto the dancefloor. She chuckled and shook her head, "They're actually doing shots together."

I whipped my head to the side, seeing Harry and Max at the bar with tequila in front of them. Harry even had his hand on Max' shoulder, and they seemed to laugh about something.

Interesting turn of events.

Abby and I were stood on the dancefloor, dancing ridiculously together. The music here was sultry yet fun, and we were moving our hips to some Justin Timberlake as we sang along.

I hadn't felt this comfortable in my body in a long time. Tease was such a fun club in the sense that nobody really cared what you did. Everyone just minded their own business, men were never flirty or annoying, girls weren't bitchy. I felt sexy and confident in my dress, dancing with my friend.

I jumped up slightly when I felt hands around my waist from behind, but quickly recognized Harry's cologne as he pressed his front to my back. His hands roamed my sides as he dipped his head and pressed a kiss to my neck, "I'm sorry."

I turned around, a smile on my face as I stood on my toes and kissed him firmly. He held onto my hips as I circled my arms around his neck, my eyes closing as our lips touched, "Apology accepted."

I noticed his hooded, lazy eyes and the taste of alcohol on him, "Are you a little drunk?" I chuckled.

Harry stumbled on his feet a little as he nodded, "Max and I did s-shots. I've got a new best friend, Violet." He smiled drunkenly and I cocked up an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yeah, he's really cool. He's so fucking nice."

Abby touched my shoulder, "I'm going to do shots with Dan, I'll be back soon." She informed me and I nodded as she walked away, leaving me with Harry on the dancefloor.

"You look so pretty tonight." He slurred as his eyes glanced over me. The club was only partly lit up by disco lights, but I saw the sparkle in his irises very clearly.