Chapter 92

Violet.

"Oh my God, I'm so excited." I nearly squealed as Harry and I pulled up in the shelter. It was a Monday after I had gone to work at Clarendale's, and we were on our way to pick out a cat.

"Let's hope they have cute ones." Harry muttered as he parked the car and I whacked his shoulder, "Of course they will!! All cats are cute ones!"

"We're going to go home with more than one, aren't we?" Harry groaned and I smiled angelically, "Of course not, baby."

"You only use that nickname when you want something."

I gasped and smacked his shoulder again, earning me a death glare as he rubbed the sore spot, "Stop hitting me if you want a cat."

"Someone's in a bad mood today." I rolled my eyes and Harry didn't say anything as he got out of the car and I followed his example.

I wanted to lace our hands together, but he rested his on my ass instead, causing my to yelp, "Styles, I swear to God, do not fucking touch my ass today." I gritted through my teeth, and Harry seemed confused for a second before bursting out into a laugh, "Are you sore, petal?"

I didn't answer him, rolling my eyes again as I moved out of his touch, firmly taking his hand in mine so I could control his movement.

Obviously I was sore.

Harry had slapped my ass with a bloody belt, and I was bruised and red and sensitive. The work day had been awkward as I sometimes sat down and hissed, while I wore a high neck T-shirt to hide the gigantic hickey he had left on my shoulder.

Let's hope it was going to be faded by the time I was supposed to wear the revealing dress for the wedding.

Sure, it had given me the best orgasm of my life, but my body was absolutely and completely destroyed now. My legs still felt worn out.

I had scolded Harry time and time again for literally ripping my clothes to shreds, along with my underwear, and he had sheepishly admitted that he found it incredibly hot to rid me of my clothes like that.

"Hey," I stopped Harry from walking as we neared the entrance of the animal shelter. He still had a frown on his forehead and a bit of an annoyed look on his face as I brought my hand up to cup his cheek, "We're getting a cat." I smiled.

His frown disappeared as he had a small smile on his lips too, "We're getting a cat."

"I love you." I grinned, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips and Harry chuckled, "I love you too."

"Hi." I smiled at the man behind the front desk of the animal shelter, a wide smile on my face. I had been looking forward to this all day, and Harry chuckled as he saw my excitement, trailing behind me.

"Hello, I'm Charlie," The man smiled, "What can I do for you today?"

"Hi Charlie," I grinned, "My boyfriend and I are looking to adopt a cat."

"That's wonderful!" He clapped his hands together, clearly as excited as I was, or at least pretending to be. "Do you two have anything specific in mind? Age wise or gender wise?"

I looked at Harry, who shrugged and I did the same, "Not really. We don't have any specific preferences."

"Okay, well we have quite a few feline friends here at the moment, so I could let you two just walk around on your own for a while, see which ones you like. And I'll come find you in a bit and then we can move on from that."

Charlie came from behind the desk, telling Harry and I a little bit about the shelter in general as he led us through some hallways. I could hear barking in the distance and Charlie turned to see us, "Would you also like to see the dogs, or are you specifically looking for a cat?"