Chapter 52

Harry.

"Petal?" I carefully called out for Violet as I nudged the bedroom door open, a steaming cup of coffee in my hand.

She was still on her stomach, her naked back visible in the early rays of sunlight that this Saturday provided us with.

Violet stirred on the mattress as I approached her and put the mug down on her bedside table. Her eyes fluttered open and she let out a breath when she saw me, "Hey." Her voice was hoarse.

And we both knew why. Memories of me fucking her throat the night before, were still fresh.

"Hey, baby." I cooed, brushing her hair out of her face. To say I felt guilty, was an understatement. I was aware that I was an absolute animal once I was angry, and all I could see was red when Violet told me to use her as a distraction.

I didn't even remember all of it, but I definitely came back to reality just after her second orgasm. From then on, I remember everything so clearly again. I was completely aware we had done some anal play, something I would've never asked her if I wasn't fully conscious.

Violet let out a sigh as she shuffled up on the mattress a bit, sitting up against the headboard with the sheet around her body as she reached for the mug. I watched her intently as she drank from the black coffee, and she closed her eyes and let out a peaceful hum.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

She smiled, "I'm okay. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm." I nodded. It was a lie. "What time is Abby supposed to pick you up?"

"Around noon. Shit, what time is it?" Violet frowned and I chuckled, "A little past 10, you've got time, it's okay."

I could tell she was absolutely knackered from last night, and her eyes were still heavy and tired.

I leaned in and pecked her lips softly, "I'm going to run you a bath, get you all nice and awake for the day, okay?"

She lazily smiled, "That's nice. Thank you."

Once in the bathroom, I let the water fill up the tub, a nice, warm temperature for Violet to relax in. I poured in some of the bath salts Eleanor had once given me. They had been unopened in this cupboard for years, I had no idea why on earth she thought I took baths by myself.

By the time the bath was full, Violet had finished up her coffee.

"Harry," Violet chuckled, "It's okay, I can walk." She protested when I scooped her up in my arms, sheet still around her. I ignored her as I carried her into the bathroom, putting her down on her feet with a sigh.

She reached for her toothbrush as I leaned against the shower door, watching her. My eyes darted over her body and I felt worry seeping in.

I didn't really know what I was looking for. Marks, scratches, bites. Things that proved that I had gone too far last night, that I had hurt her.

She seemed fine, but I knew she had been in her subspace after sex and probably couldn't even really feel if I had bruised or hurt her.

I never had a girl go into subspace from having sex with me. I felt strangely proud that I had done that for her. It meant she willingly gave me full control.

It seemed to be the ultimate form of submissiveness. She absolutely handed her body over to me, and let me do whatever I wanted. After bringing her four orgasms, she felt floaty and emotional, clinging to me and kissing me repeatedly in a daze as I tried to clean her up.

I knew the fourth orgasm had been a lot, especially after the anal play that brought her the third one. I didn't know what I was thinking when I decided to test her limits with the vibrator, but it was stronger than myself when I had pressed the buzzing toy against her overstimulated clit and watched in awe as she nearly passed out.