Chapter 18 (*)

Violet.

"I feel like one of your ten one night stands that you're bringing home." Harry was chuckling as we stumbled through the front door. I noticed him falling over his words, slurring a bit as the alcohol was fully in his bloodstream now.

We were completely soaked from the rain, the short walk proving to be long enough to get absolutely drenched from the weather London was providing us with these days. My belly still ached from laughing so hard at Harry's dramatic dancing he did in the drizzle of the night. 

"Why? You've been here all week?" I grinned, slipping of my coat and kicking off my soaked shoes as I shivered slightly.

"Bet none of them got to do that, huh? Spend the whole week?"

I shook my head, making my way to the bathroom to get out of these drenched clothes. "Nope, but all of them made me come." I muttered under my breath. 

The remark was out before I realized it, but Harry's flirting and dancing with me tonight only reminded me of the fact that we had such bad sex earlier this week and how difficult it was for me to link Harry to that moment. Also I was slightly intoxicated and sexually frustrated, leaving me feeling bold. 

The way he had touched me and kissed me in the bar had been enough to leave me aching for him, while at the same time I was still cringing from our last sexual experience.

"What did you say?" He was quick to reach me, grabbing my hips from behind before spinning me around and smashing me slightly against the wall next to the bathroom door. I felt a bit dizzy from the spinning and the alcohol as I tried to focus on Harry's face in front of me. "I'm sure you heard me. It was selfish."

How he had described his sexual fantasies had intrigued me, especially since it contrasted so much with how I experienced him the two times we had slept together. I wanted to see how he was when he wasn't holding back.

His eyes darkened and his jaw tensed as he held my arms next to me against the wall. He nudged his head towards the open bathroom door. "Get in, turn on the shower and strip. You better be naked once I come in."

My eyes widened at his words, instant shivers running over my spine at dark tone his voice took. "Strip?"

"Strip." He confirmed with a bit of a smirk on his lips when he saw my flustered expression, before he released my hands and disappeared into the bedroom. I was catching my breath as I entered the bathroom, slightly shaken up by his sudden change in moods. I couldn't say I wasn't intrigued and slightly aroused by his promising words. The way he had acted towards me all night only increased that feeling. 

I was lost in thought as my shaking head reached for the shower knob and I turned on the water, giving it time to warm up. I was hoping there was any hot water left at all, but I didn't actually know if Pierre had been here today.

"I thought I asked you to be naked." Harry's low voice startled me a bit as I turned around and saw him standing in the doorway, shirt off. My eyes flicked to his bare torso, breath hitching in my throat when I saw his defined muscles in the white bathroom lights. He actually had the most beautiful body, with a long slender midsection, defined arms and a muscular back. 

The serious look on his face, with the furrowed brow and the tense jaw made him extremely attractive and the sexual tension quickly rose in the small bathroom.

My lips parted but nothing came out as I was a bit starstruck with him in front of me. I backed against the counter when he approached me, and he let his eyes dart over my clothed body before his fingers grasped the hem of my shirt, pulling the wet fabric off of me in one swift motion as I instinctively reached up my arms.