Chapter 6

Violet.

My heart was thumping wildly as I followed Harry up the stairs. Most of the people had left by now, but I noticed a handful staying behind. Most of them I recognized from the couch in Harry's club last night, including Louis and Eleanor.

"This is my room." Harry opened the door and I saw the king size bed in the decent sized room. The en-suite bathroom looked spotless, and I could immediately tell Harry didn't exactly spend a lot of time here. I felt like I was in a perfectly cleaned hotel room. 

A knock on the door revealed Eleanor. "I brought you some pyjamas and stuff you can borrow." She smiled, handing me a towel, a nightdress and a toiletry bag. "I also put some... lady products in there." Eleanor added rather quietly and I quickly shook my head. "I won't be needing those. I don't get my period. Thanks, though." I handed the small bag of tampons and pads back to her.

She frowned for a second before nodding knowingly. "Ah, of course. IUD, right?"

"Um, yes. Sure, IUD." I nodded back. 

"Well. Goodnight." She waved as Harry and I before disappearing again. She had taken her hair out of the ponytail and I saw her long brown locks fall down her back in the most elegant way.

Harry was lying on the bed after he had kicked his shoes of and he was staring at his phone intently. It was then that I realized I had left my phone in the car when we walked in. "Harry?" I piped up, causing him to whip his head and look at me, permanent frown on his face. "What?"

"I left my phone in the car. Can you go get it for me?" He let out a deep sigh and I tried to look as angelic and innocent as I could to persuade him. In no way was I fit to find my own way back to the front door. This place was a maze. 

"Fine." He huffed, putting his shoes back on, grabbing a set of keys and leaving the room. I was engulfed in silence as I quickly headed into the bathroom to change without him barging in. The night dress that Eleanor handed me was... short. To say the least. It was shorter than the leather dress I was trying to wiggle out off, and the material was slightly see through. 

I'm not wearing that.

I opened a few of the drawers in the room, finding some of Harry's spare clothes that he probably left here in case he slept over. I grabbed a white t-shirt and a pair of boxershorts before heading back into the bathroom to change. I felt less than comfortable in Harry's clothes, but it was still better than having to sleep in my underwear.

Eleanor's toiletries consisted of make-up remover, a toothbrush, deodorant and eyedrops. I wiped off the little make-up I had on and brushed my teeth as Harry walked back into the bathroom. He was slightly out of breath and I suspected he had ran up the stairs.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" His eyes looked me up and down with a frown when he saw I was wearing the white shirt and the briefs. I couldn't tell if he looked neutral or angry. Definitely not happy. 

"Eleanor's nightdress didn't fit me." I lied, but was glad when he believed me and just nodded. "I don't like it when other people wear my clothes."

"I'm sorry. It's just for one night. I don't want to sleep naked."

"I don't want you to sleep naked." He assured me and I rolled my eyes without him noticing. I didn't mind that I wasn't his type, but he didn't have to constantly rub it in my face that he found me that unattractive. 

I didn't answer and Harry went into the bathroom once I had left it. I folded the leather dress and put it on one of the chairs in the corner of the room, before my eyes landed on my phone lying on the table next to Harry's wallet.