Chapter 84

Harry.

"Hey." I smiled widely when I opened my door to Violet.

She smiled back, looking a little tired but still amazing as she stood on her toes to press a gentle kiss to my lips that left me wanting so much more.

I pouted when she pulled away and she rolled her eyes with a grin, "Hi."

"How was your night?" I almost couldn't stop myself from blurting out the question before she had even put her bag down. But Violet going out last night without me, and being joined by men who probably lusted over her, and Abby who hated my guts, had kept me up at night.

She cocked up an eyebrow and shrugged, "It was fine. Didn't stay too long. Abby and Dan ran off to his BDSM-dungeon so then I decided to just head home."

I let out a small sigh of relief and smiled, "Okay. But did you have fun?" I sat down on the couch next to her and she nodded, "Yes, it was good. But I was tired from the work week so it definitely wasn't like a full blown party."

"And wait, did you say 'BDSM-dungeon'? Does he really have that?" I frowned, thinking back of what she had just said.

Violet snorted and nodded, "Yeah. In that bar. The club's already a basement but he has like a second basement? I don't know, I haven't seen it – thank God, and I don't want to see it. The stories Abby has told me are... graphic enough."

"That bad?"

She widened her eyes and nodded, "Yep. Christian Grey is like a saint compared to Dan. And it's weird because he seems like such a soft, nice guy. Apparently he changes completely when it comes to sex. I've kind of blocked out the details from Abby's stories, always felt the need to go pray after listening to her."

I let out a laugh and shook my head. I could imagine that Abby had a pretty adventurous sex life, and Violet's shyness about the topic was apparently noticeable when she talked to her friend about sex as well.

"Have you seen the movies?"

"The fifty shades of Grey ones?" She asked and I nodded. Violet shrugged, "Yeah. They're so bad."

"Are they? I've never seen them." I chuckled and Violet laughed, "Yes. The plotline is just kind of bad, stuff like that is always better in a book. They aren't bad actors, just feel like it's a bad script. And the sex scenes are kind of cringy."

"Not hot?" I frowned.

"Nope. It's not like porn, they're not really allowed to show anything apart from like a boob or something. So it just gets cringy. I was laughing in the theatre." She snickered and I laughed, imagining her cackling in a movie theatre during a sex scene. "Maybe that's the movie we can watch today."

"Never thought I'd say this, but then I'd rather watch Goblet of Fire." She sighed.

My eyes widened, "Wait, really? There's a movie you hate more than Goblet of Fire?"

"I know, shocking." She nodded slowly as she kicked her shoes of, "Do you want to watch in bed? I'm kind of beat."

"Are you going to fall asleep again after thirty minutes?" I teased as I grabbed the remote for the television.

Violet stomped my shoulder, "You're the one who fell asleep last time we watched this abomination. So much for your favourite movie."

I stomped her shoulder back, and she yelped before rubbing the sore spot, "Bold."

"What, do you want to wrestle?" I smirked and Violet rolled her eyes, "Let's get this movie over with."

"So," I cleared my throat once we were both under the covers on our own sides, and I was flicking through the movies with the remote so find Harry Potter, "Was Max there last night?"