Chapter 86 (*)

Harry.

"Are you sure you're doing okay?" I asked in amusement as I watched Violet struggling with the food. She was behind the stove, preparing the chicken while I peeled the potatoes and got ready to boil them.

She let out a breath and shrugged her shoulders, "Why am I this terrible with food?"

I laughed and got up to my feet, standing behind her and circling my arms around her waist as I peered over her shoulder to see her work, "It doesn't look that bad. And I think it's adorable that you're trying."

"Yeah?" She asked warily and I pressed my lips to her neck from behind, "Yes." I confirmed.

"Okay, so I'll just put this in the oven?" She took the tray with the chicken and moved out of my grip to put it in the oven for about thirty minutes. I nodded and watched her press the buttons of the oven before she released a breath and took the dish towel off of her shoulder, done with cooking for now.

It was Friday, and I had insisted that Violet and I had a date tonight. It was the end of her first work week and I wanted to celebrate with her, so I had snatched her away from Abby before they could go out drinking again and instead proposed that we cook together and watch a movie.

When she showed up with an overnight bag, my heart skipped a beat. I had a feeling she was going to stay the night, and the idea that I would get to wake up to her next to me again felt like a dream.

Violet was telling me about her first week at the new underage wing. She told me detailed stories about some of the residents and her colleagues, and about the similarities and differences with the RSP. She seemed to enjoy herself, but was kind of knackered after her first week.

Meanwhile, I only had seven more days at Clarendale's before I was out of here, and my hands started to itch when I thought about the fact that I would have my freedom back. It was thrilling and scary at the same time.

"You sit down and grab yourself some lemonade, I'm almost done here." I instructed her to sit down on the couch, and she did with a sigh. Her dress rid up her thighs slightly from the position, and I diverted my eyes away from her exposed skin.

Ever since our phone-session on Wednesday where we both masturbated whilst talking to one another, I had been hornier than ever. Hearing her say she wanted my hands on her, hearing her say she wanted me to touch and feel her, got me very excited.

Still, when she showed up with that unsure look in her eyes, I knew she was nervous about tonight. We had sex once since our break, but we both knew that was nothing compared to what was about to happen tonight. It would be intimate, touchy and close. Of course there was a chance she'd ask me not to touch her still, but I had a feeling she was going to push herself and not deny me.

"You want to watch Die Hard tonight?" I asked and Violet's brows raised, "Sure."

We continued on dinner, sneaking small touches and kisses whenever I could. She flinched less and less whenever I touched her. I often had my hands on her hips, or curled them around her back or even rested them on her ass, squeezing every once in a while. She didn't stop me, yet I could tell she usually held her breath.

I had asked her if she wanted me to stop, and she had said no. It just took some getting used to.

Soon, we were seated around the table, munching on chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans. It was a traditional recipe but something that we had seemingly both craved tonight. The aircon in my room made the need for hot food exist again, since we had both been living on salads and cold pasta's throughout the week due to the humidity.