Chapter 95

Violet.

The car ride back from the wedding venue was quiet. Both Harry and Ian were napping while I was driving with the windows down on some of the more remote dirt roads that surrounded the hotel where Louis and Eleanor got married yesterday.

The evening had gone by so quickly, yet so much had happened.

I had a long talk with Ian, where he was open about his feelings towards Timothy and his struggle with his sexuality, as well as how seriously he took his process in getting clean.

Eleanor and Louis had been loved up and cuddly all evening, stealing kisses and dancing together the whole time. I knew Louis was a decent dancer, but they just fit together like puzzle pieces on the dancefloor. They had their hands on each other at all times and it was the cutest thing ever to see them so happy.

When Eleanor threw the wedding bouquet and Isobel caught it, it prompted Liam to get down on one knee right at that second. Shocked gasps and squeals could be heard throughout the room, and I tightly gripped onto Harry's sleeve as I saw the scene unfolding.

Isobel couldn't stop crying hysterically as she choked out a 'yes', meaning they were now also engaged. Liam didn't have a ring yet, since it was so spontaneous, but they were going to get one this week. Isobel had already been blowing up my phone with different types of rings, sending me pictures and jeweller's stores to choose from.

On Sunday, most of us woke up with slight hangovers. Harry and I had stumbled to our bedroom in the early hours of the morning, drunkenly tearing each other's clothes of as we fell into the sheets. He couldn't shut up about my dress and insisted of staring at me a little longer before he slowly slid it down my body to expose every inch of skin.

The night had been long, hot and passionate as we couldn't get enough of one another and went multiple rounds before exhaustion took over and we fell asleep naked. We really had been pigs ever since reconciling at Clarendale's. I simply couldn't stop touching him.

I woke up feeling quite sore as memories from the night before flooded my brain. Harry throwing me around like a rag doll and bending my legs in every possible way to try and please me, to try and get me to cum over and over again until I was nearly crying and seeing stars. He'd had his fun with me, and a drunk Harry was both a chatty Harry and a sex-animal.

He had edged me on for so long that I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life as he finally granted me the satisfaction of a climax. I had seen white and I was pretty sure I had screamed everyone awake when his tongue made me come so violently my thighs were choking him as my back nearly snapped in two from arching it so much.

I felt completely and utterly exhausted today after the intense work-out from the night before. My legs still felt rather weak, and I had entered the breakfast room with a blush on my cheeks when Niall and Amelia gave me knowing looks. But, luckily for me, everyone else had been too drunk to notice anything and I hadn't been as loud as I had feared.

Harry had a smug look on his face as he joined me at the table, but it was quickly wiped away when he realized he had a massive hangover and was regretting doing those rounds of whisky the night before.

The clothes I was wearing today hid all the hickeys he had left. It was another beautiful, sunny day and I wore loose fitting jeans and an oversized T-shirt for this lazy day. We had rolled out of bed just before noon and met up with everyone for brunch to talk about the previous evening and say goodbye to Eleanor and Louis.

They were leaving on their honeymoon, being gone for three weeks total. In the meantime, Ian would spend his weekends with Harry and I. It was all arranged with the RSP, and they were a little more lenient towards kids who didn't have parents anymore. It didn't really matter where they spent their weekends, as long as it was someone they trusted and felt comfortable around.