Chapter 90

Violet.

"How do you feel?" Harry's hand was resting on my shoulder as we walked out of Saint Mary's.

I let out a heavy breath, feeling hot instantly as the sun shone brightly on our faces, "I don't know. It's always going to be weird to see him."

"Yeah." Harry sighed, squeezing my shoulder as he lead me to the car.

Before we got in, I turned around to face him, a small smile on my lips, "Thank you for coming with me. I like that you guys get along so well." I spoke sincerely. Harry being there when I visited James, was the buffer I needed.

I still felt awkward around my brother sometimes, not sure what to say as I was flooded with different kinds of emotions. Harry cracking some of his dad jokes or taking over the conversation every once in a while, was good for both James and me.

Harry smiled back, "Of course."

I reached my hand up to gently cup his cheek momentarily before I dropped my arm again, "You have no idea how nice you are, do you?"

Harry cocked up an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"You just..." I sighed as I shrugged, "You get along with people really well. You're a really nice guy, Harry. I noticed it last night with Dan and Max, and then today with James. I've seen it at the RSP too, when you talk to some of the kids. People just... like you. You're a really likeable, friendly guy." I spoke.

Harry waved it away, "Ah, stop it. You're making me blush."

"But I'm serious." I snickered, "I know Gabriel always taught you to be different, to be a hard shell and be serious and cold. But you're a really warm person, and people love that."

Harry's smile faltered a little as he nodded to himself, "Thank you."

We stood watching each other for a few seconds, both having a grin on our faces.

"How's the hangover?" I teased and Harry groaned, "Still present."

"I'll drive, you can take a nap. The RSP is about half an hour away." I held my hand out for the keys and Harry let out a breath, "You're an angel."

I got behind the wheel and started up the car while Harry rested his head against the window, closing his eyes already.

We hadn't gotten that much sleep. Between him just getting out of Clarendale's and then having quite an intense night last night, we had both gotten about four hours.

Harry's hands had been all over me when we got home, and he was at that point where the alcohol made him horny again rather than sleepy. He couldn't even wait as he had pushed me up against the wall of the entry way at our new house, fucking me against it while I had trouble catching my breath and following his every move.

Waking up in the new house felt like a dream. We could hear birds chirping outside, and the second I opened our bedroom curtains, I saw the fields and land that we owned. Everywhere we saw, was green. The two willows in the back were quite overgrown, and Harry was going to take a day out of his week next week to trim them.

He didn't admit it, but he was quite excited to have a garden of this size. I had already caught him looking up appliances and gear to work in the garden, and he had already ordered a lawnmower. It was something he was more excited about than he cared to admit.

Harry had been grumpy and moody this morning, his hangover quite strong as I tried to coax him out of bed with a nice cup of coffee in order to still be on time for our appointment with James.

He had been ecstatic to see us, and we had been there for about an hour before we had to leave to make it to the RSP-barbecue. It was another eventful day, and my stomach turned already when I realized there was a meeting tonight.