Chapter 39

Violet.

"What do you think of this one?" Eleanor held out a navy blue sweater in front of her, staring at herself in the mirror as she tried to see how long it would reach.

"Very nice." I replied with a smile, looking at her from the side. Eleanor had piles and piles of clothes on her arms already and I couldn't blame her. Everything she pulled out fit her. She would look amazing wearing a garbage bag. Meanwhile I had only picked up a few basic T-shirts and two new pairs of jeans.

"Okay, I'll take this as a final piece and from now on I'm looking out for you." Eleanor spoke, pointing her finger at me as she scanned some clothing racks. I let out a sigh and nodded. I truly did need the help. I had no idea what colours or shapes fit me and Eleanor clearly had a knack for this.

"We're starting with that black dress you saw when we walked in. You know we need a ton of dresses for all the meetings you're going to attend."

"Don't you ever wear the same dress twice?"

Eleanor shrugged, pulling out the black dress I had seen and checking it for my size. "I do sometimes, I just leave some time in between usually. The good thing is that there are always other girls so they have never seen any of the dresses I own. And Louis doesn't really notice that kind of stuff, just always tells me I look nice."

I nodded at her answer, taking the dress from her and making my way to the dressing rooms. "Do you think Harry would like this one?" She asked once I was behind the curtain and slipping out of my jeans. "I think so. He seems to like black. And besides, if I like it, it doesn't really matter."

I opened the curtain once I was in the dress, looking at myself in the mirror. It was a fitted dress but it didn't make me uncomfortable. I let my hands slide over the satin fabric as I turned around. "What do you think?" I asked once I faced Eleanor.

She was watching me intently, reaching her hand out to feel the fabric. "It looks great, Violet." She smiled and I returned it, nodding to myself before getting changed again. I paid with Harry's card and then we walked further down the street to go into another shop.

There were two security guards following us at all time as Eleanor and I strolled through the shopping streets this Friday. It was noon and we were searching for a spot where we could have lunch. We had been shopping for a few hours in London as I was enjoying my day off.

The RSP had been calm this week, surprisingly calm actually. Alex and I had been waiting for the Timothy-bomb to explode but so far it had been good.

Eleanor and I decided on a salad somewhere in a new, trendy bar that she had heard off. We ate as we talked about nothing and everything. Eleanor asked a lot of questions about me and Harry, wanting some relationship gossip. She also told me he had gone to see her in the beginning of the week to ask for her advice after Niall had confused him like that.

"Do you think you could ever tell him you love him?" She carefully asked, leaning her chin on her hand as her long honey coloured hair cascaded down her shoulders. I let out a sigh and shook my head. "I'm not sure. It's such a loaded thing to say, it's so heavy. I absolutely adore him, and he keeps surprising me in the best ways possible. There really is something there, but for me something like that has to grow and that takes time."

Eleanor nodded slowly. "I understand. With Louis and me it was the other way around. I got there faster than he did, but it felt all the more special when he finally told me he loved me. It took him a few months but... I could tell he needed it."

"I didn't know actually you were that close with Harry." I remarked, finishing my food before the waiter came over to collect our empty plates. Eleanor took a sip of her water. "Yeah, him and Louis kind of come in a package deal." She joked. "Harry was just kind of always there. Him and Louis were close already when..." She widened her eyes for moment and bit her tongue.