Chapter 53

Violet.

"So how's Mitch? When do I get to meet this new lover of yours?" I grinned at Abby. She was smoking a cigarette as she threw her head back with a laugh, blonde hair cascading over the back of the garden chair she was sitting in.

The sun had gone down and her, Eleanor, Isobel and I were under blankets in her garden. We were all drinking some beers and smoking some cigarettes, enjoying the girls-night out on my day off. 

Abby didn't have to work in the bar tonight and it had been ages since we had done anything fun together on a weekend.

"He's good."

"What do you mean 'good'?" Eleanor frowned curiously and I chimed in. "Yeah, give us details, come on. I've never seen you shy."

Abby shrugged. "Not being shy. We just don't have a lot in common."

"Ah," I smirked knowingly, "So by 'good' you mean good in bed?"

Abby smiled and nodded. "You got me."

"It's that good?" Isobel asked, clearly intrigued and Abby smirked slightly, shrugging again. "I don't kiss and tell."

I snorted out a laugh. "Please. You don't kiss and tell, but you fuck and tell. Come on, spill the beans."

"There's no beans." Abby coyly answered and I rolled my eyes at how secretive she was being. She had never been one to be shy about her bedroom adventures, as we had all seen at the game of Never have I ever in the bar.

"What are we talking about, something like this?" Isobel pressed, holding both her palms up facing the other. "Tell me when to stop." She grinned, slowly moving her palms further and further away from one another to guess Mitch's size. 

Abby burst out in cackles but watched with squinted eyes as Isobel nudged her hands further apart.

My eyes widened at the moment Abby told her to stop.

"Holy shit." I muttered under my breath, impressed with Mitch even though I had never met him. "You don't have to have much in common with the love of your life, right?" I mused out loud.

Abby laughed loudly and Isobel kept her palms up. "Okay, now you go, for Harry." She told me, bringing her hands back together before repeating the same movement. I blushed furiously as Abby looked slightly uncomfortable, keeping her eyes on her beer instead of on Isobel's hands, who suddenly noticed the awkwardness. "Oh my God, I'm sorry, I keep forgetting you both slept with him." She apologized.

I shook my head with a smile. "It's okay."

"Have you two ever had a threesome with a guy?" Eleanor asked, directing her question to Abby and I who both shook our heads. I chuckled slightly, "Funny, Harry asked me the same thing."

"Really?" Abby laughed and I nodded. "Yep. He thinks we're very close and he assumed we had done stuff together."

"So... You've never..?" Eleanor pointed her finger at both of us.

"No." Abby spoke, "I mean, we've kissed. And we have slept with the same guy but never at the same time."

"But tell me about Harry though. I mean, if you want to, I'm just really curious." Isobel giggled, taking a sip of her drink as she looked at me with sparkly eyes. I glanced over to Abby who held her hands up. "Don't look at me, he's completely different with you."

I let out a sigh and tried to hide my smile when some of our memories together flooded my brain. "Um, well... He's... quite intense." I began, earning me eager nods from the three girls around me, "He's, um... Really set on making sure I'm... satisfied." I breathed, awkwardly searching for the right words.