Chapter 87 (*)

Violet.

It was a few hours later that I woke up in the pitch dark of Harry's bedroom in Clarendale's. At first I thought I was woken up by a nightmare, but I was actually woken up by a completely different dream.

I was reliving the night Harry gave me four orgasms.

My face was pressed against his chest when Harry was softly breathing against my hair, still fast asleep. I wiggled around a little bit, seeing it was nearing three in the morning on the clock on his nightstand. We had fallen asleep in the same position we had been crying in.

I didn't know why I felt so emotional after sex, but it was like I was crushed with relief of being this close to him again. I just broke down, feeling so vulnerable and emotional and feeling that connection again.

Harry had hugged me into him, and I had no issue with his hands all over me as we drifted off to sleep, fully naked.

It was nice and cool in his room and I let out a breath against his bicep, pecking his skin once.

The throbbing between my legs was what had woken me up. I had never had a sex dream this intense, and I couldn't keep my mind off of how he made me feel that night, how my body was wrecked but how I had never felt better.

Harry stirred on the mattress and I flicked my eyes up to see his peaceful, sleeping face. His curls were tousled, his lips parted and his lashes resting on his cheekbones as he slept. My eyes lingered on his lips. 

Those pink, plump, filthy lips.

It had been a while since I had heard him say something so sinful it made me want to clench my thighs together.

My vagina had a mind of its own as I softly peppered kisses on his chest, moving my hands around to run them over his muscular back. Harry groaned something under his breath when I rolled us around a little until I was half on top of him, my one leg resting in between his.

"Vi?" His voice was husky and raspy, and hearing his morning voice sent a tingle to my core, "What're you doing?"

He sounded slightly confused until I bent my leg and brushed my thigh against his groin. He hitched on his breath when I latched my lips on his throat, giving him yet another love bite, but I just couldn't stop myself.

"Hmm, fuck, you want to go again?" Harry asked, gently rubbing his hands on my shoulders as he rested on his back.

"Yes." I whispered against his skin, applying a bit more pressure with my leg until I felt him growing against my thigh.

"Are you sure?"

I groaned and frowned, nodding quickly. No matter how much I appreciated how gentle and caring Harry had been lately, part of me missed how he used to be with me in bed.

The dream I'd had was a vast contrast to his current behaviour, and I somehow missed his more rough and dominant attitude.

"We can stop whenever you like, don't feel like you have to do it a second time just because it was so short before." He muttered gently, running his hands through my hair, lacing the locks through his fingers as he enjoyed the kisses I gave him.

"Okay." I breathed with my lips against his neck.

"Don't want to hurt you," He continued in a sigh, "Are you sure about this?"

"Harry." I cut him off rather sharply, lifting my head.

He seemed confused, "Yes, Vi?"

I pursed my lips together, the need I felt for him in my bottom half so overwhelming that it pushed all of my shyness away.