Chapter 98

Violet.

- Five months later || May -

"Are you excited to see me?" Harry's voice was a little cracked on the other end of the line, and I nibbled on my lip as I pressed my phone to my ear. Eleanor was working her voodoo on my hair as I sat in the chair and a glass of champagne was in my free hand.

I stared at the green ring on my finger before letting out a breath, "I'm very excited."

"Shit, petal, I can hardly hear you, horrible cell reception here." Harry complained and I chuckled at the stupidity of this. We were literally in the same building, just in different rooms.

"I know. But hey, we'll see each other soon enough, right?"

Harry hummed, "I'll see you in an hour, love."

"Bye. I'll be the one in white." I smiled before ending the call. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing Eleanor behind me with a concentrated frown on her forehead, "You're hair is very thin."

"I know." I sighed, "Look, if it doesn't work, it's fine. I can just wear it down like always, doesn't have to be anything special."

Eleanor scowled at me through the mirror, "Come on, your dress has got such a nice back! If you wear your hair down it'll just cover it all!"

"It'll also cover the burn scar." I muttered under my breath, taking a tiny sip of champagne. I had hardly drank any of it since I was honestly too nervous and my stomach had been protesting for days now.

Who knew that getting married was such a nerve wrecking experience.

I wasn't even sure what I was nervous about. My fingers tapped anxiously on the full glass as my mind was racking over everything that could go wrong today. I was thinking about the flowers, the music, the weather, the food...

"Vi, will you relax." Abby rolled her eyes from the couch, enjoying her alcohol as she twirled a strand of hair around her finger, "You look like you're about to vomit."

"I feel like I'm about to vomit." I sighed, searching for eye contact with Eleanor through the mirror, "Were you this nervous on your wedding day?"

She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders, "Not really. Here, hold Arlo for a little, babies always calm people down." She turned around for a bit before bending down and grabbing little Arlo out of his stroller. She popped him up on her arm before bringing him over to me, and I happily accepted the baby as he rested on my arm.

I was in a white robe still so it didn't really matter if he got poop or spit on me. As long as my dress was safe, I was happy. I smiled involuntary when the little boy laid in my arm. He was literally the chillest baby ever.

Eleanor ended up giving birth a couple of days before Harry's birthday. She was a little early, but mom and baby were both healthy so he didn't have to stay in the hospital. After long contemplation, Louis and Eleanor decided to make Ian the godfather of this baby while Eleanor's mother was the godmother.

Harry had been pissed about that, but it hadn't stopped him from getting the little man's name tattooed on his arm. Ian and I had both cringed a little at the name since it reminded us of the former RSP-resident, named Arlo. The connection to him was soon forgotten though as there was only one Arlo left in my life, and it was the baby in my arms.

Eleanor was right. It calmed me down immediately to feel the warmth of his little body resting on me. His eyes were closed and he was sucking on his pacifier. The thin layer of hair on his head just begged to be stroked, softer than silk as I ran the tip of my finger over his little face. He radiated pure love, and all of us had been completely obsessed with him ever since his birth.