Chapter 81

Violet.

Harry and I sneaked back into the main building of Clarendale's, him shirtless and both of us giggly. The sun was still shining brightly as we hurried through the fields and doors.

I walked in front of him, checking the hallways and corners before motioning him to follow me, as if we were breaking in somewhere we shouldn't be.

Clothing was of course mandatory all over the Clarendale premises but Harry's was filthy with paint, dust and come. We ran through the hallways, him hot on my tracks as we heard footsteps coming from around the corner, and he fumbled with his key card before I nearly pushed him inside his room when a nurse came in sight.

She cocked up an eyebrow when she saw my flustered expression and I shot a sly smile back, "Hi."

Harry was putting on another shirt once I entered the room with him, and I walked over to the bed to sit down, letting out a sigh.

"You're going to head to Louis' now?" Harry asked with his back still to me and I nodded, "Yeah, I think so. I really want to see Ian, it's been so different now at the RSP and we're not allowed to have a conversation even, so I feel like catching up with him."

"Hmm, he'll be happy to see you. He loves you a lot." Harry spoke.

I smiled at his words, "He's great. What are you going to do the rest of the night?"

He shrugged at my question and sat down next to me, "Probably go back to the barn and work on that painting some more."

After we had sex on the couch, we noticed how late it was and how much time we had spent in the art studio. Harry's painting was nowhere near finished, but part of me knew he didn't need me to actually pose for him to finish it. He knew every inch of my body better than anyone else, he had it memorized and locked in his brain.

"Besides, got a whole bunch of feelings now, could probably do about a hundred more paintings." He sighed with a chuckle and I blushed slightly.

I felt almost crushed with emotion when he gave me the most loving, dreamy look. I could only hold his eye contact for so long until I felt like I was about to faint, so I quickly looked away, shaking my head, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing," Harry smiled, "Just... Happy."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm," he nodded, "Very happy."

I couldn't help but beam as I stared at the man in front of me, completely overwhelmed by the love I felt for him. I didn't know feelings as strongly as this even existed, and he was making me fall in love with him all over again.

I cleared my throat before I got lost in the emerald pools of his dreamy eyes again and got up to my feet, "I have to go, or I'll miss dinner. Louis' cooking skills are out of this world, I can't believe I never knew that."

"Hey, when I've got a decent kitchen and access to a grocery store, I'm going to make you dinner every day." Harry teased and I cocked up an eyebrow, "Every day, huh?"

"If you'll let me."

I threw my head back in a laugh, "I think it's for the best, you know how shit I am in the kitchen. It's the least used room in each house or apartment I've ever lived in."

"Ah come on, there's some stuff you're good at." Harry retorted.

"Like what?" I challenged him with my hands on my hips. We both knew very well I was a horrible cook. Living on free meals at the RSP and frozen dinners for all of my adult life, I had no idea how to make decent food.