Chapter 31 (*)

Harry.

We stumbled to the bed after our shower. Violet had her hands on me in any way she could, attempting to touch me, feel me with her good hand as her right arm hung limply by her side. I tried to stop her, but she seemed set on touching me, having me close. After a few minutes of denying her, I couldn't help myself anymore.

I had helped her get dressed again but she seemed to only want to kiss me as she pushed me against the counter in the bathroom, wincing as she strained her neck to reach my lips.

I didn't want her to feel pain just to try and kiss me, so I hoisted her up by her thighs and gave her a more comfortable position. She clung to me as she parted her lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I felt myself tensing up at her actions already, becoming hard in my sweatpants from the heated, wet kiss.

She never was this bold with me, and it sparked dangerous thoughts to know how badly she wanted me right now. Violet had never been one to express her feelings through her body, unlike me. Apparently now that she couldn't speak, she had taken a page out of my book.

"Vi." I groaned as we fell down on the bed and she attached her lips to my neck, sucking and biting on the skin and getting me very aroused. "We shouldn't, I'd hurt you." I tried weakly but she shook her head and kept kissing me.

I rolled us over until I was on top of her and she was comfortably resting her head into the fluffy pillow, right arm sprawled out next to her as her left one was around my neck. I gently kissed her lips, slowing down her pace and she exhaled through her nose.

I was holding myself up on my elbows, not wanting to put my weight on her. Her left hand was still holding onto my hair, tugging me into her as she locked one leg around my hips to pull me down, squirming beneath me to create friction. I licked my lips, kissing her once more.

"Remember what I wanted to try last week? When Louis and Ian walked in?" I mumbled, kissing her cheek and jaw without touching her neck. She froze slightly under my touch as she clearly remembered.

"Hmm?" I encouraged as I pecked her pink lips a few times. Violet nodded and I stilled my actions as I stared at her. "Can I? I want to take care of you, get you some natural pain relief."

I wanted to make her feel good, I wanted her to relax and untense, enter the blissful place that I had brought her to so many times now. There was nothing better than seeing her come beneath me, it was my favourite view as her lips parted, eyes screwed shut and her whole body shuddered from the intensity of her orgasm. I smirked when she nodded shortly at my question, seeming slightly nervous.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, petal. I know you can't talk, so hit my head if you want me to stop, okay? Oh, and be as loud as you want." I winked when I said the joke, but she only glared at me, knowing fully she couldn't physically make any noise.

I kissed her deeply again before moving my lips down, skipping her throat and going straight to her chest. She was wearing the T-shirt again but I left off her bra after the shower. My lips were on her collarbones as I used my hands to inch up the fabric of the shirt until her chest was exposed before my eyes. I licked my lips while I drank in the sight, holding one hand on her ribcage, feeling the bones beneath my fingertips as her chest heaved with short breaths.

I peered up to see her face as I lowered my mouth and went straight towards her left nipple, swirling my tongue around and flicking it. Violet sighed and arched her back into my touch, her hand still in my curls, stroking my head to encourage me.

My hands palmed her breasts before I moved my lips to her other nipple, massaging her chest gently, feeling the flesh beneath my palms, playfully keeping her nipple between two elongated fingers, squeezing a bit on the sensitive skin.