Chapter 80 (*)

Violet.

"You look great, I'm – wow." Harry stammered slightly as he opened the door of his room at Clarendale's.

I chuckled, "Hello to you too."

I wore a black T-shirt dress that reached halfway down my calves and had short sleeves. On my feet I had bright yellow socks and a pair of white trainers, and my sunglasses were popped up in my hair.

It was slightly longer now, reaching below my collarbones as I usually had it in a braid or up in a bun. I hadn't had hair this long in years, since before I started college and it reached down to my belly button.

Harry wore a pair of work-out shorts and a jumper and I cocked up my eyebrow, "Have you been outside today?"

He shook his head with a frown, "No, why?"

"It's like a thousand degrees." I pointed to his jumper and he grinned, "Fine, I'll put on a T-shirt." He momentarily walked back into his room and I followed him in, enjoying the cold air from the aircon as I closed the door behind me.

I instinctively wanted to turn around when he grabbed the neckline of his jumper to pull it over his head, but somehow I couldn't look away. I was leaning against the door as my eyes shamelessly travelled over his tanned, muscular back.

His muscles flexed as he folded up the jumper and stood in front of his closet, scanning it for an appropriate T-shirt to wear.

He definitely looked fucking amazing. He seemed healthy and lean, and I bit my lip when he reached his arm up to grab a shirt and I saw how his broad shoulders flexed and moved. I couldn't help but clench my thighs together while I gawked at his body.

"This better?" He asked once he had tugged the white T-shirt over his head and turned around, a small smirk forming on his lips when he saw the look in my eyes. I quickly pushed myself up from my leaning position and cleared my throat, "Y-Yeah, great."

Seeing him half naked definitely sent a tingle down my spine and I inhaled deeply to calm myself down as I forced a small smile, "So, what do you want to do today?"

"Well, seeing as we're in a bloody rehab facility, we're a bit limited on date-ideas, no?" Harry joked and I nodded, "What do you usually do here in your free time?"

We walked through the hallways together, on our way outside as Harry shrugged, "In the beginning I didn't leave my room much. Withdrawal was rough, and a lot different than the time I got clean in your apartment."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm, definitely. You were there, for starters. And this time it was just... accompanied with a lot of other emotions."

I nodded, "Right."

"And then I refused to paint in the beginning so I'd usually go down to the pond and, um... watch the different kinds of fish. I counted them."

"You counted the fish?" I laughed and Harry nodded with a grin on his lips, "Sounds pathetic, I know. And then after a while, I started painting again so that's what I do now mostly."

"Can you show me the art studio?"

Harry flicked his head to the side to see me, the corners op his mouth lifted in a small smile, "Sure."

He led me through the front part of the building and then down some hallways until we reached a side door that led us outside.

"Oh my God, you have cows and horses and goats here?!" I squealed in excitement as I almost jumped on the spot. Harry seemed startled at my reaction as he watched me with wide eyes, "Fuckin hell, nearly gave me a heart attack." He sighed as he clutched his chest.