Chapter 59

Harry.

"Jesus Christ, Matty, I've apologized like a billion times, what else does he bloody want me to do?" I scoffed as I leaned back in my desk chair, looking at the man on the opposite side of the desk. 

His leather gang jacket showed off his South gang loyalty, yet here he was, on his own in my office.

I had been trying to contact Miguel all week since word got out that he was very fucking pissed about me beating up Jason. Miguel swore on his own life that they had nothing to do with the strangling of Violet or the camera in my apartment.

Gabriel believed him, which meant I had to as well.

Sadly enough, Miguel was not an easy man to get in touch with and our gang needed them as an ally. The South gang was the second largest gang besides us, and we needed them on our good side.

"You broke the kid's leg and nose, Harry!" Matty exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. He was Miguel's most trusted advisor and did most of the work for him while Miguel stayed in his house all day, much like Gabriel.

"Miguel wants four of the names of your largest customers." He added. My eyes widened and I chuckled at how stupid his proposition was. "You know I can't do that."

I took a drag of the cigarette that rested in between my fingers as the smoky air around us grew thicker. Niall was waiting right outside the door whilst the rest of my boys were downstairs on this Friday afternoon. The rain clattered against the window in the office above the bar, where Matty and I were having a staring contest.

"You know," he spoke as he leaned forward in his seat, "Jason and Elliott followed your girl around for a bit but didn't do anything. Now that Miguel knows how important she is, things could quickly... change."

I looked at his brown eyes, trying to stay collected and calm after the words he had just spoken out. My jaw clenched itself as I maintained eye contact and I tried my best to not squeeze the cigarette. I felt like I needed to squeeze or punch something.

It was almost comical how he thought he would get away with this. He was just that stupid.

"You'd be wise not to bring her into this. I can give you one name." My voice was low as I focussed on keeping it steady rather than letting the emotions take over.

"Deal." Matty spoke, extending his hand as he silently asked me to shake it.

I took the cigarette butt from in between my lips and killed it in the ashtray before leaning forward. Matty was too slow to see it coming as I swiftly grabbed the knife that was hidden in my sleeve and I grabbed his hand, stabbing his leather jacket and pining it to the wooden desk.

He gasped in surprise as he tried to jerk his hand away but he couldn't. I continued staring in his eyes as he frowned, my hand still on the handle of the knife.

"I'll cut your hand off before you can ever lay a finger on her, you understand me? Don't threaten my girlfriend ever again. If you ever say her name I'll cut out your tongue. If you ever look at her, I'll cut out your eyeballs." I hissed quietly. My whole body was trembling in anger.

Matty gulped audibly and quickly nodded. I pulled the blade out of the desk and out of his jacket, twirling it in my hand a few times before it disappeared back into the sleeve of my shirt.

The fact that I was this good with knives, was a well-kept secret. Gabriel always opted for guns so I rarely got to show off my skills, but I almost always had a knife on me and it was definitely my weapon of choice if it ever came to that.

He retrieved his arm immediately once I let him go and I sat back down in my chair, rummaging through my drawers to search for the list of customers. I ripped one of the corners off and scribbled a name down before sliding it across the desk to Matty.