Note to Readers

HI READERS, a couple quick notes:
1. I just wanted to give you a quick update on the length of this story. I know that this day is getting long but, we are almost into the new year. However, even when it is 2021 in this story, I will continue in this book for a few more days. 

2. I want to let you know that I am going to try and write until at least March 2021. I want to be able to cover some events that happen in January, February (Matt's B-Day and Valentine's Day) and then maybe March.

3. My story will mention the 2021 Capitol Riot. I want to mention in advance that I am a democratic-leaning writer so, that part of the story will be more in the position that it is the wrong way to react to an election loss. I just hope that even if you vote republican, you continue to give my story a chance. I promise, it will not be covered too much.

4.  Thanks again for reading my long story. I know that thousands of you from around the world have read my story up to date and I am so glad. Especially for you Americans that read it. However, I would love to get feedback. Maybe you can either inbox me a message or comment?

5. I also want to remind you that I am taking ideas to continue this story. 

Now, let's get back to the story!