Chapter 1142

An Hour Later when Matt has finished painting Gabby's nails
Matt's POV: As I finish painting Gabby's nails, I smiled when I decided to poor us some glasses of wine. We didn't really toast the New Year yet and I thought this would be the perfect time to do it. Walking over with our glasses, I smiled at Antonio who was bringing some glasses of sparkling water for him and Sylvie considering she couldn't drink while she was pregnant. I was just glad that Matteo was down for his nap because it gave us a bit more freedom when it came to conversations and drinking.

Sitting down next to Gabby before giving her wine to her, I smiled as I felt her move her legs into my lap before putting my hand on her leg. "You like the outcome?" Gabby nodded and smiled as she took a sip of the wine. "Oh, this one is new." She then smelt it and smiled. "Yum, that smells good. What is it?" I then went to smell it too. "Don't know. It was the wine of the month at the store. Decided to try it." Antonio then took a sip and smiled. "Oh, I remember this. But, I am not going to talk about where I first tasted it."

Sylvie then turned to look at him. "Where?" Antonio sighed. "First honeymoon in Venice." I smiled when he said that. "Nice. That's a great place. I want to go there someday. I also want to visit Sydney, Australia." Gabby smiled when I said that. "I love that idea. However, he does not come. That is too long a flight for me to want to take Matteo." I then turned to look at Antonio. "When you guys think you are ready to take Matteo for a week while we are gone internationally, let me know." Antonio laughed and smiled.

"By the way, you guys positive you want us to stay for supper later?" I nodded and smiled. "Positive. We are family." That's when Antonio got a text. "Looks like we can. The kids just asked to stay at their mom's another night." Gabby smiled when he said that. "Sounds great. Maybe we can talk about your wedding for a bit. Take some stress off of you guys." Sylvie nodded and agreed. "That is one of the things we have been arguing about. Whether we would ask a judge to officiate or a priest from the Catholic Church."

Gabby then turned to look at Antonio. "Antonio, don't push religion on her. And you shouldn't be pushing stuff like that on her right now anyways. She's pregnant." Antonio sighed and nodded, agreeing. "Sorry babe." Sylvie then smiled and nodded as she cuddled up to him. Kissing her forehead softly, Antonio then put his hand on Sylvie's stomach and smiled at her. "However, I am not going to relent on us getting the twins baptized. That is non-negotiable." Sylvie sighed and agreed. "I understand." Gabby then decided to bring up something.

"Then there's your compromise. Antonio, you get to have the baptism...Sylvie, you get to have a judge officiate the wedding."