Chapter 1122

Sylvie's POV: After making my way downstairs, I went to grab myself a bagel from the bread box before putting it in the toaster. I then went to grab my phone to text Gabby. I needed to go somewhere but, I at least knew it had to be safe. Antonio was not going to stop me. 'Hey G, can I come over? I just had a fight with Antonio.' That's when I heard Antonio come downstairs. "Sylvie." I turned to look at him and shook my head. "I'm going out for at least a few hours. And you can't stop me." Antonio sighed. "Just be safe and at least let me talk to you."

I turned to look at him. "Antonio, you not telling your mom goes somewhere deeper. What if your mom showed up here today instead of calling. You don't think she would've noticed? Oh and let's say you got shot again or even worse...died. At the funeral, I would be known as your fiancé. She would be so confused and stuff. This has to be put first. You say family first but then you forget to tell your mom! I mean, I already told my parents. They're excited."

Antonio sighed and nodded. "You're right that I should've told her about our engagement." I looked at him. "Oh, you think I'm just talking about the engagement? I am talking about the pregnancy! Antonio, she's going to be a grandmother and she just found out when I am giving birth in 3 months! So, you know what you can do today? You can get the nursery started. I have a shopping list made for you that you still haven't gone and got. Order it on Amazon."

I then saw that my bagel was ready and grabbed it. I then went to put some peanut butter on it before eating it. Antonio then tried to walk up to me but I walked away when I got a text from Gabby. 'Sure, you can come here.' I then smiled and sent a text back. 'Be there in 20.' I then went to eat my bagel and went to grab some orange juice. "Sylvie, please. Just relax and sit down. You're going too fast." I turned to look at him and shook my head as I took a drink of OJ. 

Once I was done drinking, I set my glass down with my plate. "Do the dishes for me? I'll text you when I am where I am going. I'll be safe. I promise." I then went to kiss his cheek. "Just give me a minute okay?" Antonio sighed and knew that there was not stopping me now. I then went to grab my purse and phone before walking out the front door of our home so that I could head to Matt and Gabby's place.